Author Topic: You want change? part two  (Read 21905 times)

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Re: You want change? part two
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2009, 08:12:05 AM »
Now now... EVERYONE knows the buildings fell because of GRAVITY! Its the planets fault!
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

trojan

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2009, 08:14:46 AM »
*smacks forehead* God I'm slow....

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2009, 08:41:51 AM »
Austin Cline is a different thread... please try to keep up ;D :-*

There are many structural engineers from the US and all over the world that are willing to put their reps on the line and disagree with the "official story".

Do you really need me to dig up specific analysis of the building in question for you to understand the glaring oddities in the "official story"?

So when it sagged did it immediately fall to the ground like it had zero structure left (almost instantly) or did it sag an slowly buckle over?
If it had a few stories above it most certainly would have. I'd call 20 minutes almost instantly wouldn't you? The point is that NONE of us know a thing about what caused it to fall. Conspiracy theories are usually wrong tho. As to there being many that disagree with the "official" report-who cares? There are more that agree with it.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 08:44:31 AM by Masterfabr »
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2009, 09:00:05 AM »
As to there being many that disagree with the "official" report-who cares? There are more that agree with it.

I am not sure you can back this up. Even if you could its likely the same people who love our new President without question.

Sure I am being kinda pointed on this but sadely the masses eat the crap there fed as the truth usually.

If you look at the evidence on a lot of "recent" major happenings the evidence to support the official story is weak at best.

Google Dick Cheney and the words "let it happen". 
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »

I am not sure you can back this up. Even if you could its likely the same people who love our new President without question.

Sure I am being kinda pointed on this but sadely the masses eat the crap there fed as the truth usually.

If you look at the evidence on a lot of "recent" major happenings the evidence to support the official story is weak at best.

Google Dick Cheney and the words "let it happen". 
I understand and agree with most of that.

True I cannot back it up but I'll bet a hundred bux that there is no one that can show that there are more that believe in any conspiracy theory involving our government and 9-11.
I don't understand what you mean .

Can't disagree with that.  FWIW, I DO NOT trust my gov..  Sorry to say it but it is true. I do not trust our police departments. I do not trust our legal /justice system. I have little to no faith in our local governments-the incompetents! I do not however believe in the US government in any way being involved with 9-11.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2009, 09:42:22 AM »
What I mean by that is the same masses you do not like who think Obama is sooo great are the same masses that believe the G-ment would NEVER lie to us.

Just cause more or less people believe something does not make EITHER right. The truth makes the one who believe it right. Not sheer numbers of believers who are wrong.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2009, 09:53:20 AM »
Don't disagree with that at all. Sheer numbers don't make anything right. We USED to believe the world was flat. But I pretty sure that the majority of engineers,architects,structural experts of all kinds believe that there was no conspiracy. Do I believe that our gov has and continues to do things" behind our backs?". Yep ,I do. Just not 9-11
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2009, 10:03:48 AM »
If the arguement is that building 7 fell in freefall, then how do you describe how the other two towers fell?  They look like the same freefall to me mysteriousely starting at the point of the airplane impact.  Why did Dubya plant the explosives on different floors in each tower?  I am sure glad that he then flew the planes into each tower at the appropriate heigth for that tower, or it would have looked funny starting to fall from the part that wasn't burning.

I don't need an engineering degree (even though I have one) to tell me that once the downward inertia became >0 those babies were going down.  Applies to every building I have ever seen fall.  Once it moves there is no chance that it stops and stays standing.

The fact that you doubt the metal strength would be significantly weakend by the fire shows your lack of desire to accept reality.  Also, weakening is not the only danger warpage and distortion are the enemy of any long member in compression.  Google column strength.  Once there is any deformation, buckling becomes the danger not compression strength.

We have had many burning barrels for trash over the years.  The current one is made from 1/2" plate on all four sides.  After burning wood/paper in it all four sides look like potato chips.  Do an experiment,  Thow some wood in a barrel and burn it.  See how much distortion there is.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2009, 10:10:56 AM »

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2009, 10:19:09 AM »
I stand corrected.  I debated for several minutes on whether or not to define how big of a building I was referring to.  :P

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2009, 10:20:28 AM »
a hole in the theory that once one starts to fall it never stops.A hole big enough to fly a plane through... (Pun intended. Be it a bad one or not)One plane hit the first tower dead on. The second blazed through the side of the second. Yet both buildings fell straight down.
You knock 1/4 of a buildings support out ON ONE SIDE why would it not tend to topple that way?

I guess Imma gonna have to go watch the buildings fall again. They seemed to start at the top with both. I SURE its cause jet fuel was foreced UP the elevator shaft as well as down to make all those explosions on each floor. Cause no way it burned up upon impact...

When I woke up that morning to the radio and Bob and Tom were talking about it instead of thier usual corny jokes so I popped the tv on. Then I woke my uncle who was there at the time helping me with a project. After seeing the video for the third time I had said to him. Those buildings sure did not look like they fell from the airplane damage. That looked JUST like demo.

Look up rat traps for those buildings

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2009, 10:31:17 AM »
Wrong kind of structure. Totally different. Look up the girder/beam construction and you will see that you are comparing apples to oranges with that vid.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

trojan

« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »
If it had a few stories above it most certainly would have. I'd call 20 minutes almost instantly wouldn't you? The point is that NONE of us know a thing about what caused it to fall. Conspiracy theories are usually wrong tho. As to there being many that disagree with the "official" report-who cares? There are more that agree with it.

No, I'd call that 20 minutes.... a slow buckling crumble. Like one would expect... see? If it was 4m tall and collapsed in about 0.9 secs then you would have a point ;)

What we DO know is the official story is exactly that, a story... To believe it means you understand it and agree, To have faith in it is entirely different and agreeing on faith is altogether misguided.

You keep saying conspiracy, not I.

trojan

« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2009, 10:37:05 AM »
If the arguement is that building 7 fell in freefall, then how do you describe how the other two towers fell? 

Don't change the subject.

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2009, 10:40:01 AM »
Don't change the subject.

I am not.  I am pointing out that they all fell the same way.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal