Author Topic: An unfortunate note I had to write today...  (Read 1327 times)

Offline komelika

• Never stop learning!
An unfortunate note I had to write today...
« on: January 25, 2013, 09:04:31 PM »
To Whom It May Concern,
For the past couple of days as I picked my very young, very impressionable little Kindergartner up from Maggie Cordova Elementary School I have noticed a disturbing problem. An individual, with apparent low self-esteem, driving a black late 90's Ford Explorer with 20" chrome wheels has a habit of blasting music in the parking lot.  Apparently the wheels didn't suffice for the attention this person seeks considering the money he must have spent on his sound system making it so capable for people to hear the explicit lyrics of his prefered music so clearly from more than 50 feet away. I actually had to cover my daughter's ears to avoid the inevitable question about what exactly the "F" word means. I considered approaching the driver myself but I thought it best to avoid a confrontation. So, for the sake of civility, I am asking you to pass this information along so that someone with the appropriate level of authority as well as the necessary skill level to delicately ask the culprit to use a little more common sense and convey to him that, whether or not he is 19 years old, that he is not blasting his music in a Sonic parking lot for his desperate attention grab, but rahter he is in a school parking lot and the studen's mothers, or fathers for that matter, are not overly impressed by him, his rims, or his music. Thank You!
If you remain calm while everything around you is complete chaos... then you probably haven't fully understood the situation!

http://sandjunky710.blogspot.com/

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Re: An unfortunate note I had to write today...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 09:13:08 PM »
When I was younger and those stupid loud steros started to take hold we had guys entertaining half the town.

The courst finally just said. "If the cops can hear it...its to loud" and started giving tickets and if that did not work impounding vehicles.

One thing I gotta ask. You said picking up your child at an ELEMENTARY school.

Whats a driving age teen doing in the parking lot?
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline komelika

• Never stop learning!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 09:19:44 PM »
Unfortunatley he is there to pick up his schoolage child.
If you remain calm while everything around you is complete chaos... then you probably haven't fully understood the situation!

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 09:25:35 PM »
 ???
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 09:29:12 PM »
Ok my bad I assumed he was a teen. Adults who need that are serioulsy effed up

I would notify the police first off in many cases if they are blasting vulgar words they can be arrested for just that.

Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline komelika

• Never stop learning!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 09:38:29 PM »
Yep. However, this individual is either a very young adult or a teen. These days kids on the schoolbus might have schoolage kids.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal