Author Topic: More ObamHA BS. Still no Birth Certificate. No U.S. Passport either?  (Read 5543 times)

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: More ObamHA BS. Still no Birth Certificate. No U.S. Passport either?
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 03:06:52 PM »
Hell just go here and you can be anyone from anywhere doing anything.

http://www.fake-documents.com/fake_birth_certificate.htm

Examples.......................
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 06:13:22 PM »
Am I to believe that you think 9/11 "truthers" (i.e. Those who believe it was staged by the US G-ment)  are nutcases Engineer?

Sorry Nutz......  That is a little ironic eh.

I understand some of the questions on 9/11, but there is no way it was a government operation.  Building 7 is a bit funny, but the towers and pentagon were 100% because of the planes IMO.

I enjoy thinking about the possibilities and both sides of the argument, but the truth is in there somewhere.  We landed on the moon, hijacked airplanes took down the trade centers and the pentagon, and made a hole in the ground in Pensylvania.

The jury is still out for me on OKC.  To much evidence of hanky panky to believe the govt story there.

No offence Nutz, but there are people who will believe any crazy story.  My best friend is one of them.  He will argue the moon landing for hours.  I think he knows the truth, he just likes to argue and play devils advocate.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2009, 06:49:55 PM »
OK help cure me of my craziness some.

Explain to me how the two towers fell at complete freefall speed. Even with damage to the outer structure and the core there SHOULD have been some resistance. But there was not. They free fell.  Please elaborate how this can happen. 

Also elaborate how one building hit nearly HEAD ON and one building hit on ONE SIDE still both fell straight.

Explain why nanothermite was discovered among the debris? Thats standard building material?

Building 7 was "a bit funny"???? I am gonna need more than that. They have had buildings like it burn for hours that did not do what it did. The debris from the other buildings causing it is a joke as the place where the debris struck fell nearly last as the building fell in on itself. A bit funny indeed.  :P

Explain the guy on the radio who went down into the basement and screamed out on the radio. Theres a BOMB down here as it went off.

Theres a bunch more that dont add up because it does not. But lets here those explained. 

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 06:51:33 PM by Nutz4sand »
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2009, 08:08:04 PM »
Sorry Nutz......  That is a little ironic eh.

Nope not at all. I LUV Sand Dunes.

What I find lil ironic is an engineer who cannot see those buildings did not fall from what the G-ment fed the public. To me thats irony. Course I am Nutz...

Full name. Goneadunin Ironious Nutz4sand  ;)
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

SPEC

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2009, 08:29:20 AM »
 ff:

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2009, 09:53:38 AM »
OK help cure me of my craziness some.

Explain to me how the two towers fell at complete freefall speed. Even with damage to the outer structure and the core there SHOULD have been some resistance. But there was not. They free fell.  Please elaborate how this can happen. 

Also elaborate how one building hit nearly HEAD ON and one building hit on ONE SIDE still both fell straight.

Explain why nanothermite was discovered among the debris? Thats standard building material?

Lets just start with these points.

Did the buildings fall from the bottom or the top?  What I mean is where did the fall start?  When they bring down a building with a controlled explosion, they start at the bottom.  The explosion happens at the bottom then the whole building starts moving downward.  The top of the building looks fine until it descends into the rubble pile/dust cloud.

On the towers where did the fall start?  From the video I have seen it started right where the planes hit, where the fire was.  Were explosives placed right where the planes hit before or after they hit?  One plane hit higher than the other how did they adjust for that?  Did they know beforehand right where the planes would hit?

Once the floors where the fire was collapsed and dropped onto the floors below the top of the building started to pick up momentum.  Within a couple seconds, the weight of the top of the building with the momentum driving it easily destroyed the structure as it went down.  A building like that only has enough steel in it at any given level to support what is above it with a safety factor.  Once the momentum makes the force more than what can be held, it just destoys the structure as it goes.  Once it started picking up speed, I would not expect it to pause for anything.

As far as falling straight, the top of one tilted, but once again once it started moving, gravity pulls straight down.  Also the fuel could have run all over the floors, and the fire still could have been fairly uniform even thought one plane hit on the side.

The reason I don't believe the conspiracy is not because everything makes perfect sense, but what is the alternative?  Why would you say they fell at freefall speed?  because they had timed explosives that blew each level as it went down?

Why do you assume that they both fell straight?  If it is because there were explosives planted then why did each start falling from where the planes hit?

What is the source that there was nanothermite?

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2009, 10:54:52 AM »

Did the buildings fall from the bottom or the top?  What I mean is where did the fall start?  When they bring down a building with a controlled explosion, they start at the bottom.  The explosion happens at the bottom then the whole building starts moving downward.  The top of the building looks fine until it descends into the rubble pile/dust cloud.

On the towers where did the fall start?  From the video I have seen it started right where the planes hit, where the fire was.  Were explosives placed right where the planes hit before or after they hit?  One plane hit higher than the other how did they adjust for that?  Did they know beforehand right where the planes would hit?

Once the floors where the fire was collapsed and dropped onto the floors below the top of the building started to pick up momentum.  Within a couple seconds, the weight of the top of the building with the momentum driving it easily destroyed the structure as it went down.  A building like that only has enough steel in it at any given level to support what is above it with a safety factor.  Once the momentum makes the force more than what can be held, it just destoys the structure as it goes.  Once it started picking up speed, I would not expect it to pause for anything.

As far as falling straight, the top of one tilted, but once again once it started moving, gravity pulls straight down.  Also the fuel could have run all over the floors, and the fire still could have been fairly uniform even thought one plane hit on the side.

The reason I don't believe the conspiracy is not because everything makes perfect sense, but what is the alternative?  Why would you say they fell at freefall speed?  because they had timed explosives that blew each level as it went down?

Why do you assume that they both fell straight?  If it is because there were explosives planted then why did each start falling from where the planes hit?

I'm curious also.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline fabr

• Administrator
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2009, 03:24:01 PM »
I really hope your joking with most of this. I mean all of this as constructive with all due respect to your opinions. But the facts DO NOT add up and I did not sugar coat any of this. It is what it is. 

With computer controlled charges (no big thing these days, Been around for a good while) they can control the explosions to the microsecond. Not all demo buildings fall bottom first. The INSIDE falls then the top collapses on the bottom in many demos. 

You don't think its funny that BOTH buildings fell identical EVEN THOUGH one plane hit near the top middle and one OFF TO THE SIDE MUCH FARTHER DOWN? Yet both buildings fell straight.

Once the floors where the fire was collapsed and dropped onto the floors below the top of the building started to pick up momentum.  Within a couple seconds, the weight of the top of the building with the momentum driving it easily destroyed the structure as it went down.

So explain how the Empire state building (not designed as well as these buildings to take such a hit) DID withstand a hit and not fall years before. YET these buildings designed to take a plane hit are both hit VERY differently yet fall the same?

A building like that only has enough steel in it at any given level to support what is above it with a safety factor.  Once the momentum makes the force more than what can be held, it just destoys the structure as it goes.  Once it started picking up speed, I would not expect it to pause for anything.

You would not expect? THATS scientific... Even IF (IF is capitalized cause it did not happen) fuel had weakened the structure some it WOULD STILL resist the falling. At the worst point the building that was hit to one side would have been stronger on the other side and it would have tipped over sideways as the stronger unheated steels greater strength held more than the weaker heated steel  ::) and the building would have tipped. It did not. Why? 

If you go watch the top of the one that started to tip you can see it actually vaporizes when its in mid tip. Go ahead and go find the videos in high quality and watch them. It actually turns to literal powder before the cameras.

I guess the aweful stress of freefall vaporized it?

The fuel "could have" you say? You mean the fuel that 1. Burned up mostly in the fireball on impact. 2. The planes even if full (they were not FULL) did not have enough fuel to cover more than a few floors. ESPECIALLY after the fuel being burnt up in the initial fireball. 3.
The arguement you make about a plane hitting to one side and you still saying the fuel could be uniformly spread does not do well for your thinking credibility on the matter. I know this sounds harsh but I need to point out thats not gonna happen. Just like the fuels not gonna flow from floor to floor like some have said. There simply was NOT THAT much fuel.

Anyone whos messed with pyrotechnics knows that fuel will burn when exposed to oxygen and fire. This happened WITH GREAT FORCE when the planes hit. The initial heatball was the worst heat FROM FIRE and it was over as fast as the fireballs turned to smoke. The shredded planes fuel tanks at that speed turned the fuel into vapor and "FIREBALL" it was gone. 

Try slamming a ballon filled with Kerosene into a structure with a scale size igniton to match the plane being shredded. Try it at several different speeds. Anything over 60mph its gonna all go up at once. The planes were cranking a bit faster.... Faster speeds equal more atomization of the fuel AND THUS MORE COMPLETE CONSUMPTION.  Pelase recall that the buildings SMOKED after the fireballs from the planes then collapsed. Smoke is caused by the lack of adequate oxygen to the remaining burning parts of the buildings. Smoldering smoking things do not burn as hot as actual fire.

You can go see lots of history fires where buildings had INFERNOS where the buildings superstructure can be seen GLOWING RED for HOURS and Hours with flames covering many stories. Yet they did not collapse.   

Remeber these were the first buildings IN HISTORY to fall from this. Other building have been hit by large planes and not fallen. For TWO to do it on the same day??? Technically three if you wanna count the magical building #7.   

The reason I don't believe the conspiracy is not because everything makes perfect sense, but what is the alternative?

::) Oh my. You yourself admit you don't know above. But you argue it? Mind boggling.  Try some logic here. Think Spock like. Whatevers left. "No matter how illogical. Must be."  You watch building #7 fall and tell me HOW it did? Same goes for the towers.

Why would you say they fell at freefall speed?  because they had timed explosives that blew each level as it went down?

Have you even SEEN THE VIDEOS? Seriously??

Why would I say they fell at freefall speed? CAUSE THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get a stopwatch for petes sake. You can time them yourself.

A little part did not fall. The tops did not fall. The entire buildings fell. The only way they could have fell faster is if they had rockets PUSHING downward.  This alone makes me question why your arguing this if you do not know this. Sorry Engineer. You cannot miss this just watching them fall!

Seriously you need to go watch the videos before you comment anymore.
 Why do I assume they fell straight down?

Gee I dunno. Maybe cause they DID! Maybe cause they DID NOT tip and fall for 20 blocks OR MORE (They WERE the tallest buildings in the city you know. Or were you not aware of that?)   

You can find as much saying it was there as not all over the net. I have friends who live here but travel overseas to thier homelands and they can tell you how much more is told there than the G-ment here allows us to see. One of them pointed it out to me in the first palce. No that  I needed to be told no plane knocked those buildings down.

Take a vacation abroad and while there try reasearching this and other things. You will find the internet restrictions abroad are far less in many places.

I will aslo add that the link Fabr posted the guy has a little knowledge of the stuff but is book learned and has not messed with it himself.

About halfway down he states this paragraph:

If Jones wants to salvage what credibility he thinks he has left, he MUST show us a working device which uses thermite and cuts a sizable hollow column. It MUST also be small enough to do the job yet hide from the average World Trade Center worker. Anything less is an attempt to deceive the public.

This guy knows nothing of the stuff and its newest applications (to which I know is far far advanced) but I have seen small thermite rope cut through a steel colum 6 inches in diameter like a hot knife through butter and a amount half the size of golf ball go right through a V-8 engine block so fast it was unreal. This was crap they had 20 years ago. The advances of it are sure to be far more impressive. Stuff you and I are not allowed to know about.

You can try to downplay that but if you do not think such things exist then you are not payig attention. 

What world trade center worker? You telling me the people in the offices who explore the buildings inner structure everyday?

Side note.

George Bush slipped up and said he saw the first impact on TV as he was "entering" the kindergarten classroom that morning but thought it was just "Pilot error" (you can find this video of him) 

Problem is? He was already in the classroom talking to the kids when it happen. This flub shows he had prior knowledge.

Oh yeah. Over 150 prominet buisness leaders who worked IN the towers JUST HAPPENED to not go to work that day. How effin lucky was THAT? Not even a fraction of these same people have ever been absent on the same day before. But they were that day. Wow. Wish I was that lucky.  Go ahead and look it up.     

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal