Author Topic: Hey  (Read 1773 times)

vampstero

Hey
« on: February 18, 2011, 09:23:25 PM »
Hey guys, new to the forum and anxious to start making a dune buggy with my old man. Anyone have any good blueprints they can forward me or anything. Much appreciated with any help. Thanks

-V

This topic has been edited . We ,DTSfab, do not condone the use or distribution  of plans that are copyright protected or otherwise restricted distribution.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 02:04:43 PM by masterfabr »

vampstero

Thanks
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 09:40:55 PM »
Thanks for the greet. I did also ask if anyone can forward me some good ideas for a dune buggy. I'm relatively new to the idea of dune but have worked on cars for sometime now. Any advice on which one to start on or anything? Mostly interested in a two seater, but don't know what to look for specifically.

-V

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Hey
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 12:05:54 AM »
Welcome to the site and don't let wyatt bother ya. Let us know what your goal is and I'm SURE there are many here that can and  will help you out.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline WelderPat

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 05:14:53 AM »
 Welcome,
The edge is a good source of plans and they have a wide selection. I am sure you can find something that fits your budget and ambition level.
 A regular poster on here Doug Heim can set you up with a lot of the parts for the edge buggys.
Realy nice parts at fair prices.
There is always free cheese in a mouse trap.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 05:22:03 AM »
Where you going to ride, dunes, muddy mountains, desert, street?  Also there are some SMOKING deals on buggies out there now. 

Welcome to DTS.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

trans man

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 08:05:12 AM »
Hey guys, new to the forum and anxious to start making a dune buggy with my old man. Anyone have any good blueprints they can forward me or anything. Much appreciated with any help. Thanks

-V
That kind of a power plant are you thinking of running? MC, V6, or VW. That has alot of influence on the cage design. 8) 8) 8)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal