Author Topic: Greetings From the Southeast  (Read 1985 times)

Shrek Racing

Greetings From the Southeast
« on: June 16, 2009, 08:58:36 PM »
Hello all,

Was recommended to join this forum by Bugpac, whom I meet last weekend at an event.  I currently have a few Buggy's but I am looking to of course find/build a bigger faster one.

I live in Georgia and have 2 150cc and one 250cc buggys built for racing.  Do alot of trail riding a few times a month.  And I am director of the SouthEastern Mini Buggy Riding Association.  (Sembra.org)

Glad to be apart of your forum.  It looks great, and very informative.

Clay Holt

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: Greetings From the Southeast
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 09:02:26 PM »
Hello all,

Was recommended to join this forum by Bugpac, whom I meet last weekend at an event.  I currently have a few Buggy's but I am looking to of course find/build a bigger faster one.

I live in Georgia and have 2 150cc and one 250cc buggys built for racing.  Do alot of trail riding a few times a month.  And I am director of the SouthEastern Mini Buggy Riding Association.  (Sembra.org)

Glad to be apart of your forum.  It looks great, and very informative.

Clay Holt

great to have you here! I think you will find all the information you are looking for on this site. 
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 10:37:59 PM »
Yes Welcome. SEMBRA.  Love the name.

But we ARE really sorry Bug was the first one of this group you got to meet but we will try to make it up to you!

(Now I'll just sit here and wonder how many "smites" Bug will give me for that!)   ;D
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 05:59:49 AM »
Welcome, lots of great folks on here.  Meet Bug up at Durhamtown, thats his 2nd home now.  Any good riding down your way, we haul sand out of Roberta, maybe some old sand pits?
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 06:33:13 AM »
Great to have you here Shrek!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Shrek Racing

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 07:52:27 PM »
Hey thanks Guys!  Bug wasn't that bad at D-town, he actually was doing pretty good in his heat.

And yes there are alot of old sand pits, unfortunately they are quickly filled with water to make fishing ponds and they are not very receptive to letting anyone on there property.  Very unfortunate, but the guy that owns the place is like 100 years old and very grouchy!  Trust me I tried that route.  lol

chuckorlando

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 06:45:31 AM »
Whats up clay? We'll be at DT next month

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal