Author Topic: Ferguson MO RIOTS  (Read 14779 times)

Offline WelderPat

Re: Ferguson MO RIOTS
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2014, 05:59:06 PM »
 Here is the end game to all of this.
Over the next year the "Community leaders" will be meeting with the government from all levels.
 They will wear there goofy assed Kunta Kinta hats and talk about there proud African heritage.
Even though their familys have been here much longer than most of ours.
They will all have the same story as they do every time "We need to address the problems in the community, and somebody needs to give me a check"
  And it will start raining money in Ferguson.
New schools and parks will be built.
Businesses will get grants and unqualified loans.
Trees will be planted.
We will tear down the old slums and build new slums.
Communities will be revitalized.
 Ferguson will soon be beautiful and prosperous, Though it probably wasn't before.
 So why do they riot and loot ?
Because we pay them to.

P.S. If you want to argue my statement wait one year and check the facts.
It will keep you from making a fool of your self.
There is always free cheese in a mouse trap.

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2014, 06:13:25 PM »
WP, you are likely right.  Cynical; but right.

Rioting seldom makes life better for anyone, and the damage can last for years. Looters often make shopkeepers flee permanently to safer towns. Those who remain face less competition and therefore raise prices, making life even harder for residents. Newark and Detroit have never fully recovered from the riots of 1967.

This is an interesting take on it from The Economist - How NOT to quell a riot
If you care to get really wonky; here is a more in depth study of it from Brookings. Most riots do not occur in areas that are not struggling. 

Trouble is, there is not enough money to fix them all. 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2014, 06:19:28 PM »
Still laughing. And you call the group of kids looting a store as a group a GAME? Over and over again?, Just let them do it because there is too many. Their strength is in numbers? I wonder what would even the odds? I do not hate, and scared, not hardly. It appears you are scared to stand up for what is right and just. To protect the ones who cannot protect themselves. Thank the good Lord you are not making decisions about ISIS, Is there too many of them too? Beheading people, it was just one man. Is that how you view that? Oh I guess if they are not in your backyard you are not concerned? The more you post the more it appears your way of thinking is the problem in society today. Look the other way, catch them if you can. Just a game of tag I guess. I played cops and robbers as a kid. And learned at a young age, robbers get shot!!!!! Thank the good Lord you were not making decisions about the holocaust, Bosnia, South Africa, and the list goes on. I would be speaking German and saying hile Hitler or wiped out. Tolerant, passive, compassionate, forgiving, sympathetic are all excellent qualities in humanity, but they all have their limits.

Oh and you need to get an understanding of sarcasm. I guess I should use the  Sarcasm so you recognize it when I use it.
You victim sandracer1  Sarcasm

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2014, 06:26:10 PM »
Welder Pat. My ancestry goes back to Native American Indians. So no ones family here has been here longer than mine. History is history and the past tis the past. Not that is really relevant here but ohhh man, I can cry victim again. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Cherokee FYI still 1/16 in my blood.
I am going to claim L/S as mine!!!!!

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2014, 06:30:48 PM »
Still laughing. And you call the group of kids looting a store as a group a GAME? Over and over again?, Just let them do it because there is too many. Their strength is in numbers? I wonder what would even the odds? I do not hate, and scared, not hardly. It appears you are scared to stand up for what is right and just. To protect the ones who cannot protect themselves. Thank the good Lord you are not making decisions about ISIS, Is there too many of them too? Beheading people, it was just one man. Is that how you view that? Oh I guess if they are not in your backyard you are not concerned? The more you post the more it appears your way of thinking is the problem in society today. Look the other way, catch them if you can. Just a game of tag I guess. I played cops and robbers as a kid. And learned at a young age, robbers get shot!!!!! Thank the good Lord you were not making decisions about the holocaust, Bosnia, South Africa, and the list goes on. I would be speaking German and saying hile Hitler or wiped out. Tolerant, passive, compassionate, forgiving, sympathetic are all excellent qualities in humanity, but they all have their limits.

Oh and you need to get an understanding of sarcasm. I guess I should use the  Sarcasm so you recognize it when I use it.
You victim sandracer1  Sarcasm

You are only grumpy because you know I am right.  Take a nap, eat some cookies, it will get better sunshine. 

Let's go back to something you said that is very very telling. 

I have been going to work everyday since this started and standing next to people directly involved with the protests and riots. They run their mouths all day spewing foolish racist nonsense all day.
And they are allowed to do so. If I say ANYTHING about the situation I will be walked out immediately for saying anything and was told so directly. Why? Because I am white and am subject to reverse discrimination.

Your boss is a very wise person and likely knows you well.  Certainly better than I do.  Heed their advice, you are best when your lips are not moving and your fingers are not typing on a key board.  Keep your job sunshine. 

Else, you may just end up in the ghetto with the very people who you fear the most.  You know:
(T)hese crazy people. We are dealing with some f'ed up drug crazed people here.

Oh, and as I stated before:  If you get that twisted from the interwebs; pull the plug.  Interwebs or not; really keep the job sunshine.

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2014, 06:42:33 PM »
Man my side is hurting from your humor. I do not need to go back to my previous comments. I am well aware of what I said.
Sunshine? are you falling in love Yummi? Is that why you are so worried about me? That is sweet. That would explain your soft side.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2014, 06:51:17 PM »
Fair enough, suicide by cop it is. 

Still want to shoot all looters?  That tape give you pause in that regard?  Or are all looters "suicide by cop?"   

Ever slipped on blood at a crime scene? Written checks to remove brain matter from walls?  Power-wash a sidewalk clean?  Authorized the removal of personal belongings?  Gone to shake a mans hand who's thumb was blown off by cops?  It is fun.  Your hand will slide all the way to his elbow before it stops.  Couple days go by and a body has a distinct smell.  You familiar with it? 

Excluding Fast, I own as many guns as anybody here.  Will use them. 

Advocate their use on otherwise law abiding citizens under color of authority?   Never.
Soooo,under whose authority will you shoot a looter /intruder in your own home/business? Your authority? Who gives that authority? The GOV. Soooooooo,shouldn't the gov have the authority to allow looters to be shot if they do not surrender? STOP,DROP,or be shot. Sounds pretty fair to me.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline WelderPat

« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2014, 06:58:35 PM »
You are only grumpy because you know I am right.  Take a nap, eat some cookies, it will get better sunshine. 

Let's go back to something you said that is very very telling. 

Your boss is a very wise person and likely knows you well.  Certainly better than I do.  Heed their advice, you are best when your lips are not moving and your fingers are not typing on a key board.  Keep your job sunshine. 

Else, you may just end up in the ghetto with the very people who you fear the most.  You know:
Oh, and as I stated before:  If you get that twisted from the interwebs; pull the plug.  Interwebs or not; really keep the job sunshine.

Im 1/4 Choctaw
There is always free cheese in a mouse trap.

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2014, 07:03:41 PM »
Im 1/4 Choctaw

Man Pat, lets riot and take some stuff. We are entitled, right?

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2014, 07:04:41 PM »
Lets go to Yummis he will just let us take it and smile as we load our cars and trucks. Easy target.

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2014, 07:07:27 PM »
Crap I forgot.   Sarcasm  So Yummi don't get nervous and start sighting in and getting all paranoid

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2014, 07:10:16 PM »
Soooo,under whose authority will you shoot a looter /intruder in your own home/business? Your authority? Who gives that authority? The GOV. Soooooooo,shouldn't the gov have the authority to allow looters to be shot if they do not surrender? STOP,DROP,or be shot. Sounds pretty fair to me.

If they do not surrender?  Wait, that sounds like an arrest proceeding?  Sounds vastly different than "stop drop or be shot?"  You now introduce the option of surrender that necessarily implies arrest?   

That was not that hard was it? 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 07:25:56 PM by Yummi »

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2014, 07:12:51 PM »
Lets go to Yummis he will just let us take it and smile as we load our cars and trucks. Easy target.

Man Pat, lets riot and take some stuff. We are entitled, right?

Do you have anything to ad?  Or you just gonna sit in the corner like a petulant child lashing out?  Not very becoming of an adult.  Oh, wait, I am catching on now....

Logic:  Bust it out, dust it off and give it a shot.   

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2014, 07:14:23 PM »
Man my side is hurting from your humor. I do not need to go back to my previous comments. I am well aware of what I said.
Sunshine? are you falling in love Yummi? Is that why you are so worried about me? That is sweet. That would explain your soft side.

I have a long history of hitting on the stupid ones.  Old habits and all.   Sorry, you caught me.   

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2014, 07:18:44 PM »
Here is the end game to all of this.
Over the next year the "Community leaders" will be meeting with the government from all levels.
 They will wear there goofy assed Kunta Kinta hats and talk about there proud African heritage.
Even though their familys have been here much longer than most of ours.
They will all have the same story as they do every time "We need to address the problems in the community, and somebody needs to give me a check"
  And it will start raining money in Ferguson.
New schools and parks will be built.
Businesses will get grants and unqualified loans.
Trees will be planted.
We will tear down the old slums and build new slums.
Communities will be revitalized.
 Ferguson will soon be beautiful and prosperous, Though it probably wasn't before.
 So why do they riot and loot ?
Because we pay them to.

P.S. If you want to argue my statement wait one year and check the facts.
It will keep you from making a fool of your self.
You won't hear me arguing.................about this anyway. LOL!!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal