Author Topic: Financial History  (Read 30153 times)

artie on edge

Re: Financial History
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2009, 05:16:39 PM »
I must admit it did feel like a cheap shot, was just too damn easy. Fabr I think you are slipping in your old age, mate you left that door wide open with a welcome sign outside.

I expect better from you. :e

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2009, 05:34:07 PM »
You don't think I saw that open door? Hell I gotta giver you guys something to shoot at once in a while or you all will just end up shooting yourselves in your own foot. LOL!!!!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

artie on edge

« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2009, 06:20:32 PM »
Oh Fabr, mate we CANT shoot ourselves in the foot... we dont have any guns.... btw did you guys have another mass shooting recently?

When is your gov gonna get smart and take them off you all?

We had a bikie mass punch up at Sydney airport a few weeks ago, no guns, but one did use one of those metal stands they use to hold guide ropes (you know the ones, to show you where to que etc) to beat another to death....

see it works, absolute fury and only one dead......

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2009, 06:25:29 PM »
 Yet they have machete massacres in other countries.Your argument does not hold water my man.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

trojan

« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2009, 06:31:06 PM »
IRONY:

Yet they have machete massacres in other countries.Your argument does not hold water my man.

Oh?!?! you were serious  :o

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2009, 07:09:24 PM »
Uh,yes. And what do you suggest in the countries that mass murders with machetes?  Take the knives away and make them use weed eaters in the jungle? LOL!!!.I blame this sicko society that gives these scumbags what they want and not the gun . PUBLICITY. INFAMY. A place in permanent history. Blame the cause and not the tool. ANd of course the murder rate is zero in Oz ,huh. I mean no guns =no murders doesn't it? LOL!!!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2009, 11:12:19 PM »
I always kinda thought that if you armed everybody violence and crime would briefly spike and then once all the bad guys figured out that when they pull out a gun, so does everybody else, things would settle down.
This post has been edited due to content.

artie on edge

« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2009, 01:09:39 AM »
yup we do have murders, just not mass murders (at least not since guns are gone..) .... nay mind... just thought......

artie on edge

« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2009, 01:13:57 AM »

lo....if some sucker was gonna machete me I think I could out run him  ;) a projectile however, I dont think Im that quick...lol..

incidentally, did you hear about the two friends (americans of course) tramping through the African jungle?

Suddenly this huge Lion jumps out and starts roaring and slathering at the two guys.

One just froze. The other calmly drops his back pack off and takes out a pair of Reeboks and starts to remove his walking boots.

His mate says to him.. Your not thinking you can out run a lion are ya?

Nope say his mate, Ive just gotta out run you!

;D

artie on edge

« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2009, 01:15:36 AM »
I sincerly think your bang sticks are gone boys...... Obama, he da man!

Admin

« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2009, 05:18:07 AM »
There is no way possible obama will take our guns, to many white supremecis etc in this country, hed have a bullet in him to quickly IMO... Then wed likely have a civil war between gun haters/gun lovers, and its obvious who would win that...

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2009, 05:52:41 AM »
The ozzies just have gun(penis) envy so of course they want us to be disarmed(tiny peckered)also. No way can we convince the gunless(tiny peckers) that being armed(having normal size appendage)  makes sense.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: April 09, 2009, 06:00:49 AM »
Besides I like having my rights intact.If I didn't I'd move to Oz.  Ultimately I want to see these scumbags that mass kill ,no matter what the weapon, be dealt  a concrete cell absent ANY human contact or light of day for the rest of their miserable lives. 4 walls and nothing but silence. That's IF I don't shoot the sorry asss MOFO first myself.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

trojan

« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2009, 12:04:24 PM »
Priceless irony:

The ozzies just have gun(penis) envy so of course they want us to be disarmed(tiny peckered)also. No way can we convince the gunless(tiny peckers) that being armed(having normal size appendage)  makes sense.

there we go, it always comes down to guns and compensation with respect to penises :O

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2009, 05:35:32 PM »
I noticed ammo becoming fairly scarce and with all fear mongering goin on I made an attempt to look up what legislation is in the works.  What I found was that the only thing that has a chance at being passed is stiffer penalties for gun crimes and criminals possessing guns.  I don't have any problem with that. IMO gun control as in taking away law abiding citizens weapons is worthless anyway, because law abiding citizens aren't the ones causing the problems.  Street guns and lawbreakers aren't going to be affected by any amount of gun control.  The only thing you can do is arm the victims or penalize the shit out of the purps once caught.
This post has been edited due to content.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal