Author Topic: Hey all  (Read 1423 times)

SilverBolt2183

Hey all
« on: April 24, 2009, 01:04:22 PM »
Hey everybody, hope all is well.
I saw a post asking how I was treating the purple barracuda I bought from Azeriksis last summer and thought I should get on here.
I don't know very much about these buggies but am learning.  My knowledge is more or trucks, I rebuilt a 1965 GMC 4x4 a few years ago and it has been truck.  I'm currently working on a 72 GMC Jimmy.
As far as the buggy, it's a GSXR 750 powered barracuda with the double a-arm suspension instead of the PIRCV.  I also have a Piranha I bought from a guy a few months before I got the cuda with a 87 Yamaha fzx 700 fazer mootorcycle motor and single a-arm suspension.
I'm from West Michigan 30 mins west of Grand Rapids and about an hour and a half from Silver Lake.  Only got there one time last year because of work and other time constraints but hopefully this year will be better.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Hey all
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 02:01:45 PM »
Welcome! Feel free to post up pics and ask any questions you have.We're here to help if needed!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

SilverBolt2183

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 10:14:45 PM »
Here's a few pics, need to get some new ones this season.  The buggy was built when I bought it, I have since changed the radiator and a couple other things but nothing major.  The tires on my truck may look large for the fenders but nothing rubs unless I get careless.

Offline Doug Heim

• Bad @$$ Buggy Builder & Parts Supplier
  • Forum Sponsor
    • Doug Heim's Photo Bucket
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 10:25:14 PM »
Glad you made it over and posted up!

I look forward to meeting up with you this year!

Rico wants that Cuda back  ;)

He E-maild me and I told him Ill just build him another one. You got too good of a deal to want to sell it back I imagine. Still looks good.

Ill let you know when Ill be out that way. I plan to take an entire week out there with the 2 weekends this year.

Did you get the front brakes all hooked up?

SPEC

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 11:39:53 PM »
Welcome Bolt,
Way Fooken NICE TRUCK :o

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal