Author Topic: Monkey Ears and ISIS  (Read 11389 times)

Online fabr

• Administrator
Re: Monkey Ears and ISIS
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2015, 03:39:51 PM »
New, Bill will still sleep around.......
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2015, 04:40:17 PM »
New, Bill will still sleep around.......

bill wasn't sleeping around he was enjoying one of his many presidential benefits lol
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2015, 04:49:13 PM »
I don't think I was.  My point was ignore the spark, look at the fire.  Still holds true. 

My initial impression was that Ferguson and Bundy Ranch had more similarities than differences.  Both sparked by outright distortion of the facts by or on behalf of the "victims."   The blacks rioted, the whites drove hundreds of miles and pointed loaded weapons at officers in a "show down."  The only thing that kept the whites from "rioting" at Bundy Ranch, is there is nothing to destroy out there.  The only thing that kept them alive was the police stood down. 

The Ferguson report of 2015 resulted in termination of multiple officers and the resignation of the Chief.  Clearly, while Brown's death was justified, the underlying issue, and the "fire" had some merit.  There are multiple departments under consent decree.  That is problematic.  Some of the findings of that report are remarkable.  Police are the first line of government.  When we have issues with police, we clearly have issues with government.  You can be angry all you want at the "protesters / rioters" but what they exposed should concern you a great deal. 

On the current "Black Lives Matter" protests at various colleges, the spark is not all about Brown.  Brown alone cannot sustain that fire.   Some of it is just pure crap.  Some of it is very scary such as the speech issues.  Look at the fire.  Large groups of people are so disenfranchised that they are "protesting."  We can dismiss it all day long as "pure crap" but we would be better served to see it for what it is.  A crack.  A few years from now folks will be saying "How did we miss the signs?"  The schisms in this country are growing - daily.

the local news covered one at unl in lincoln ne. one "speaker" (complete idiot) stated on the mic that just speaking there was putting all there lives in jeopardy!!!!! now the coverage wasn't live and i know that but that one statement alone had me wanting to jump in the truck and run in to voice my opinion to all of them but that would probably started a riot with gun fire lol
the only ones that will be asking how did we miss the signs, are the mass's that voted obama binladen in both times!! the rest all ready see it
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 04:51:20 PM by dsrace »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2015, 05:37:18 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^x2
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2015, 05:56:39 PM »
WE???? WE,elected him????? YOU might have but I'm not a part of the WE you mention.................

Yes "We" One nation under God. So yes we. Are you part of the "WE"?

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2015, 06:06:17 PM »
Yes "We" One nation under God. So yes we. Are you part of the "WE"?
Sorry but that's BS. Yes ,we are one nation. We are not however bound to be of one mind.  nono
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2015, 06:36:35 PM »
I don't think I was.  My point was ignore the spark, look at the fire.  Still holds true. 

My initial impression was that Ferguson and Bundy Ranch had more similarities than differences.  Both sparked by outright distortion of the facts by or on behalf of the "victims."   The blacks rioted, the whites drove hundreds of miles and pointed loaded weapons at officers in a "show down."  The only thing that kept the whites from "rioting" at Bundy Ranch, is there is nothing to destroy out there.  The only thing that kept them alive was the police stood down. 

The Ferguson report of 2015 resulted in termination of multiple officers and the resignation of the Chief.  Clearly, while Brown's death was justified, the underlying issue, and the "fire" had some merit.  There are multiple departments under consent decree.  That is problematic.  Some of the findings of that report are remarkable.  Police are the first line of government.  When we have issues with police, we clearly have issues with government.  You can be angry all you want at the "protesters / rioters" but what they exposed should concern you a great deal. 

On the current "Black Lives Matter" protests at various colleges, the spark is not all about Brown.  Brown alone cannot sustain that fire.   Some of it is just pure crap.  Some of it is very scary such as the speech issues.  Look at the fire.  Large groups of people are so disenfranchised that they are "protesting."  We can dismiss it all day long as "pure crap" but we would be better served to see it for what it is.  A crack.  A few years from now folks will be saying "How did we miss the signs?"  The schisms in this country are growing - daily.

OK Yummi we still do not see eye to eye and I am going to keep this friendly and civil out of respect to others. Just a couple comments for you to reply to because I do enjoy the back and forth and sharing of opinions.
1st -  The Bundy ranch difference is the whites went and pointed their guns at the police and put their lives on the line not others lives and property. Big difference in reaction and action compared to Ferguson.

2nd - I am not aware of any officers terminated, they all resigned. And to this day they cannot get any color of officer to accept a job in that community and the interim chief who is black by the way has just resigned early from a 6 month agreement he made. I wonder why?

3rd - They are disenfranchised do to their own actions not ours. They have their own culture and rules. Most importantly they do not want to better themselves. They would rather rob and kill me for what I have worked for instead of working for it themselves. It is against their culture to "snitch" another black person out to the police even if they were standing right there and saw the crime.
There are millions of blacks that have worked their way to a better life because they chose to because that is what we do as productive adults. Many have come out of the neighborhoods that are spoken about.

4th - The real question is how did they miss the signs years ago that they were destroying their own lives and communities.

5th - I am not sure what the "speech issues" are but I assure you this, I as a white man do not have the same freedom of speech a black man does. I say the N word I am a racist if they say cracker it is OK for example. They can kick white people out of meetings. If whites kicked them out of a meeting they will riot. The double standard must stop if anything is going to change EVER!

Like I said before, my employer is 5 miles away from Ferguson and the president of my company has initiated neighborhood outreach programs in Ferguson and to this date we have hired 11 individuals from Ferguson and have 2 of the 11 still there.
The 9 that are no longer there have left or been terminated due to attendance, work ethic, disrespecting fellow employees, stealing controlled substances (morphine and oxycodone), and sleeping on the job. The sad thing is these people we tried to help and acted as described were the hardest to get rid of because they were "special cases" That is the problem, they think they deserve special treatment and should be treated differently than anybody else. And we continue to pander to that expectation.

Your turn Yummi  :)

Best regards,
sandracer1

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2015, 06:51:05 PM »
^^^ x2  This should get good soon................I'm all eyes and ears!!!!!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2015, 07:23:01 PM »
Sorry but that's BS. Yes ,we are one nation. We are not however bound to be of one mind.  nono

OK, But "WE" are one nation therefore we are one. When "WE" go to war "WE" are one. Just like my asshole cousin and I are family. No getting around it.
Just symantecs (?) I guess. Either way we are stuck for another 14 months.

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2015, 07:28:02 PM »
^^^ x2  This should get good soon................I'm all eyes and ears!!!!!

See fabr you are just an instigator. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

It is winter. Me and Yummi are board. I want to get his blood pressure up so he stays warm. rofl rofl rofl
I promise guys I will be nice and not get out of control. Yummi and I are like night and day. I think he and I understand that. Right Yummi?

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2015, 07:38:18 PM »
1.  No fundamental difference between  Bundy and Ferguson.  Both had actors refusing direct lawful orders. No excuse for the property damage, but don't idolize the white idiots at Bundy "for putting their lives on the line" while demonizing the Blacks for doing the same.   The folks at Bundy were just as out of line as the folks at Ferguson.   

2.   They resigned to protect their pensions.   Rest assured the conversation went like this:  "Resign and keep your pension or get fired and loose it."   Net result is they no longer have their job. Fired. 

3.  Earlier you said "WE elected Obama"  Now you want to say their actions, not ours.  A whole lot of "they" going on there.  Let me help you out, this is OUR problem. 

As long as we keep alienating "them" the problem is confined.  Again, look at the fire.  Look at the makeup of the photos.  Lots of folks, of all colors, seem to have had enough.  Blacks have a long history of social protest.  Look at the people joining their movements.  Look at the employment numbers in under 30's.  Look at the commonality of the Black issues and how close they are to "White" issues of the kids under 30. 

4.  Again with the "them?"  There is no doubt the Black community has issues.  They have been sold a bill of goods for 40 years.  Johnson fxxked em.  White kids are the most recent to be sold the bill of goods.  Doubt me?  Check the student loan rates.  Turned into debt slaves.  Not much different than a welfare slave is it?

5.  The speech issues are the ludicrous things regarding free speech they are "demanding."  We likely agree on this point. 

Look at the urban areas as micro studies.  The urban Blacks are canary's in a coal mine.  There are some serious issues headed our way.  "Police Brutality" is the same as "Government Oppression."  "Welfare cycle" is the same as "Debt cycle."  "Hate Speech" is the same as "Censorship."  It is the same basic shit.  All in how you word it.  One concerns Whites and "upstanding citizens" while the other words concern "them."

I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2015, 08:02:37 PM »
IF the black community were to understand that police issues have been the same for non blacks as well as blacks there would be productive progress made. Will that happen? Nope. Why? Doesn't fit their agenda of being placed on a pedestal with special privledges and treatment in society. In other words ,the black community wants to "level the field" by tilting it in their favor.  :t
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2015, 08:08:27 PM »
All groups want that Fabr.  Gays want "sexual orientation" as a protected class.  That shit needs to stop yesterday. 

Curiously there is discussion to reclassify the census data.  Whites would be less than 50% should that occur.  I say do away with the classifications as they are divisive and serve no purpose. 

Anytime you here "(Qualifier) x," it is a signal.  (Black) lives matter.  (Single) mother, etc and on and on. 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2015, 09:10:03 PM »
100% agree yummi.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2015, 05:36:13 AM »
Any "group" will follow what their dear leader is saying.  We are emotional people, and are easily influenced by someone who says the right things, does the right things to bring us into that group.  Black, white, purple, gay, religion, suicide bomber, don't matter.  Until they break away and see the rest of the world from outside their "group", they believe what they see and hear in the "group".  We run with friends that are like minded, hang with peeps that have similar views and thats a hard cycle to break out of for most. 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal