Author Topic: snake hunt weekend  (Read 3094 times)

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: snake hunt weekend
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 07:08:04 AM »
Just remember to gas it.

Really hoping with all the new suspension work/upgrades I will be able to do some anti-gravity time.  Keep it on all four! ;D
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 07:57:23 AM »
I drive a mid engine and don't have a lawn dart problem.  The big trick is to hold the speed steady once your on the face of the hill.  You can throttle it going up the hill but you better have a steady throttle before your front tires clear the lip.  if you let off you will lawn dart.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 10:36:32 AM »
I drive a mid engine and don't have a lawn dart problem.  The big trick is to hold the speed steady once your on the face of the hill.  You can throttle it going up the hill but you better have a steady throttle before your front tires clear the lip.  if you let off you will lawn dart.

Plus you look like a WUSS if you let up!  ;D What will all the ladies watching think!!!???
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal