Author Topic: Odyknucks in the house  (Read 2241 times)

Odyknuck

Odyknucks in the house
« on: October 02, 2008, 08:01:32 AM »
Hey guys hows it going? Just checked in today for a stay. This forum caters to any size Buggy so it sounded like a good fit for me as I have 2 Pilots and a Turbo VW Woodsbuggy.

borris

Re: Odyknucks in the house
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 09:07:36 AM »
 Really glad to see you here.Yeah,one size fits all! LOL. Hope you enjoy your stay.How about some pix of your toys?

Admin

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 05:05:22 PM »
Welcome, you ready for a dune trip with that woods buggy? ;D

Odyknuck

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 08:33:45 AM »

Admin

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 01:52:58 PM »
last weekend in october?

boltz2012

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 04:18:36 PM »
Welcome to the site Ody. I was checking out your woods buggy and man i dig that thing. Real clean and sharp. Did you build it from plans?.And if you did which ones? And if you built it from scratch can you give me some info on it. Im fixing to start a 2 seat MP buggy and i like the stance of yours. Thanks for the info.

Odyknuck

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 03:13:53 PM »
Welcome to the site Ody. I was checking out your woods buggy and man i dig that thing. Real clean and sharp. Did you build it from plans?.And if you did which ones? And if you built it from scratch can you give me some info on it. I'm fixing to start a 2 seat MP buggy and i like the stance of yours. Thanks for the info.

The frame is a modified Berrian Stalker. I chopped the front end off and made my own design to be able to fit it in my Toy Hauler. I added things like the 2" Reese hitches  on the front and back to be able to move it around and were it sits in the picture is a storage pocket. Additional braces were added wereever I felt necessary. The Aluminum panels were hand fabbed on the frame. the light bar was hand fabbed along with many other Items.

Odyknuck

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 03:14:36 PM »

Admin

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 03:16:57 PM »
Actually i just posted in the other topic, week from saturday? i think its the 17th, Im pretty certain that odypilots is game and maybe bishop...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal