Author Topic: New House  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Wyattboche

New House
« on: February 08, 2012, 12:00:49 AM »
Well we got our new house yesterday. Pretty interesting on how they set these up. Video's will tell ya more. House is 28x42

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Re: New House
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 12:22:03 AM »
Do yourself a HUGE favor. Spend a few more bucks on and extra row or two of blocks under the house so it sits tall enough to get under to work on its underguts. (If its not)

The last place I had you could not roll under the beams of the frame on a low creeper and if anything under there needed love it was a pain in the kiester. You had to drag yourself across dirty concrete and worse.
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline Wyattboche

Re: New House
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 12:11:44 AM »
Do yourself a HUGE favor. Spend a few more bucks on and extra row or two of blocks under the house so it sits tall enough to get under to work on its underguts. (If its not)

The last place I had you could not roll under the beams of the frame on a low creeper and if anything under there needed love it was a pain in the kiester. You had to drag yourself across dirty concrete and worse.
We have full walk out basement with 9ft ceilings. We went with 9's for the fact that we can hide the duct work in false ceiling.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal