Author Topic: what it would be like to order a pizza once Obamacare  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Wyattboche

what it would be like to order a pizza once Obamacare
« on: October 23, 2010, 10:51:47 PM »

chrishallett83

Re: what it would be like to order a pizza once Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 09:03:16 AM »
Ha ha ha nope. Party of NO propaganda...

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 09:07:17 AM »
A bit far fetched but the liberal thinking  behind it isn't far from the ultimate objective of big government.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 09:53:21 AM »
That was around long before Obama care.  I think that it is funny as hell and makes a good point. 

That is what this election is about, freedom vs nanny state.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 12:30:30 PM »
 thumb down thumb down Funny til I think about it. 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

chrishallett83

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 06:49:36 PM »
It's funny how all the Repubs and Tea Partiers are crying for what they call 'smaller government'.

And yet none of them has said they want to reduce the number of senators and representatives...

They're all for killing the board of education, but won't touch one of the many committees that help distribute campaign funding, or press junkets to Hawaii, or legal funds to help fight those pesky sexual harassment cases from their pages...

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 08:45:52 PM »
Ummmm,we CAN'T reduce the numbers of senators.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 10:46:14 PM »
It's funny how all the Repubs and Tea Partiers are crying for what they call 'smaller government'.

And yet none of them has said they want to reduce the number of senators and representatives...

They're all for killing the board of education, but won't touch one of the many committees that help distribute campaign funding, or press junkets to Hawaii, or legal funds to help fight those pesky sexual harassment cases from their pages...

Um, Chris, you know not of which you speak.

Our country was founded with 2 senators per state.  The system of senators and representatives was laid out when the states came together and founded a federal government.

The department of education was founded in 1979 under Jimmy Carter along with the department of energy, both of which have thousands of employees and spend billions per year and yet neither has advanced its purpose at all.  Our education system has gone downhill since control was taken from state and local school boards and mandates from the department now control the education process while it gets more expensive and less productive.

The department of energy was formed in 1977 with the stated goal of energy Independence.  Do I need to point out how successful that has been?

But you think that we should limit speech and the first amendment by regulating campaign contributions.

Interesting.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 07:17:41 AM »

Our country was founded with 2 senators per state.  The system of senators and representatives was laid out when the states came together and founded a federal government.

The department of education was founded in 1979 under Jimmy Carter along with the department of energy, both of which have thousands of employees and spend billions per year and yet neither has advanced its purpose at all.  Our education system has gone downhill since control was taken from state and local school boards and mandates from the department now control the education process while it gets more expensive and less productive.

The department of energy was formed in 1977 with the stated goal of energy Independence.  Do I need to point out how successful that has been?

But you think that we should limit speech and the first amendment by regulating campaign contributions.

Interesting.
;D ;D ;DI've been saying that for a long time now when it comes to politics HERE. ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 07:22:38 AM by masterfabr »
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

chrishallett83

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 02:15:03 PM »

Interesting.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy... Smaller government, as long as they themselves can still collect a massive paycheck for doing bugger-all.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 02:40:22 PM »
 eyes eyes ;D ;D ;D
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal