Author Topic: Hi guys, noob, to the forum, not the sport  (Read 7334 times)

tinytimslaw2

Hi guys, noob, to the forum, not the sport
« on: October 21, 2011, 09:07:48 AM »
Tim Smith, I'm in Calumet, Okla (central), Father of four girls, we all enjoy quads, SXSs, buggys, etc...... I just sold my  Funco  and bought a XP900, we also have a RZR S, just feel that I can do a little more riding this way, LS, river, trails
Going to Glamis For Vets Day and will be there for ten days...if your going give me a shout.
I look forward to meeting and riding with ya'll.
Tim Smith
405-414-0755

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
Re: Hi guys, noob, to the forum, not the sport
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 09:14:05 AM »
this......

this apparently hung the moon.   

welcome tim

btw, i changed your avatar.
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

tinytimslaw2

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 09:25:59 AM »
Thanks Yummi, (yore) the cats azz.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 09:32:55 AM »
Tim Smith, I'm in Calumet, Okla (central), Father of four girls, we all enjoy quads, SXSs, buggys, etc...... I just sold my  Funco  and bought a XP900, we also have a RZR S, just feel that I can do a little more riding this way, LS, river, trails
Going to Glamis For Vets Day and will be there for ten days...if your going give me a shout.
I look forward to meeting and riding with ya'll.
Tim Smith
405-414-0755

Welcome Tim. Hope to meet up with you and family at LS some time.  Should have kept you're Funco though. Us Waynoka People tend to run hard in the dunes.   ;D Just saying.  Don't know ifen that 900 can stay up.  8)

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 09:35:23 AM »
Welcome Tim. Hope to meet up with you and family at LS some time.  Should have kept you're Funco though. Us Waynoka People tend to run hard in the dunes.   ;D Just saying.  Don't know ifen that 900 can stay up.  8)

Tim is a liberal Obama supporter.  He does not care about performance as such.  He expects his toys to perform as well as his government. 

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

tinytimslaw2

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 09:43:26 AM »
If I had my way, OKla, as well as every other state would have to comply with California CARB emmisions laws, That's one of the reasons I got rid of the Funco, too noisy, too much fuel consumption, and was tired of destroying/displacing Gods plants / animals.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 09:48:11 AM »
OMG!!! Welcome, as fast said,hope to meet up at the LS dunes.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 09:48:46 AM »
If I had my way, OKla, as well as every other state would have to comply with California CARB emmisions laws, That's one of the reasons I got rid of the Funco, too noisy, too much fuel consumption, and was tired of destroying/displacing Gods plants / animals.

Well,hell,guess we won't be duning together then after all.................................
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 09:55:10 AM »
Well,hell,guess we won't be duning together then after all.................................

Tim donated over 20k last year to "tread lightly" and another 20k to the Sierra Club.  He sits on the board of directors for the CBD which is the group that supports the preservation of "Milk Vetch"   All in all he is a fine addition to the board - dont ya think?

Edit - found a picture of him.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 10:06:57 AM by Yummi »

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 10:11:22 AM »
Tim donated over 20k last year to "tread lightly" and another 20k to the Sierra Club.  He sits on the board of directors for the CBD which is the group that supports the preservation of "Milk Vetch"   All in all he is a fine addition to the board - dont ya think?

Be dam lucky ifen we all don't go to his home town now and run him out on a rail.  rofl A dune buggy rail.  LMAO Thru the Milkyvetch weed and such. I got a Club to, and it aint got nothing to do with the Sierras.   We'll set him on a board to.  Mite have some tar on it.  rofl

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

tinytimslaw2

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 10:24:39 AM »
That's a rather intolerant view, is it because of My cultural/ Heritage? I'm only 1/4 black, I'm probably less AA that the Prez and he's doing a decent job, or is it because I don't want to ruin the earth for future generations? and Yummi is just stirring stuff up again, he doesn't share my political views, I didn't donate any money, well I donated yesterday to NPR radio, it's probably the only truly fair and concise program out there.
     Maserfabr, I'm sorry that you feel you can not assiciate with me, and I also see that your a admin, which means that I will probably be removed for beieng "too left"

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 10:25:53 AM »
BTW, Tim advocates gun control.

tinytimslaw2

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 10:33:08 AM »
BTW, Tim advocates gun control.

If you don't have anything good to say about me, don't say anything. Dang, we have had this conversation over and over, I believe the police and military should have guns and I don't have a problem with single shot shotguns and rifles, I don't think that automatics are needed for hunting, nor do I believe that scopes give a animal a sporting chance. But if President passes the  laser coded ammunition bill, that will resolve that, guns are not worth much if you cant have bullets to kill. 

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 10:36:41 AM »
LOL,you won't be removed unless you piss me off. Most liberals do that though.  ;) ;) Seems like we may be heading that way with this talk. Wouldn't we better off discussing buggies and such since you won't find many sympathizers here with a liberal POV? ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2011, 10:37:53 AM »
If you don't have anything good to say about me, don't say anything. Dang, we have had this conversation over and over, I believe the police and military should have guns and I don't have a problem with single shot shotguns and rifles, I don't think that automatics are needed for hunting, nor do I believe that scopes give a animal a sporting chance. But if President passes the  laser coded ammunition bill, that will resolve that, guns are not worth much if you cant have bullets to kill.
Garbage.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal