Author Topic: Forum Question  (Read 2441 times)

Offline CrazyFastFab

• Fabricator
Forum Question
« on: March 03, 2012, 11:37:04 AM »
Hello,

DSRace talked me into joining the site.  I have built a couple of rails.  The first was a Desert Karts rail with 500 Polaris.  The second was Buggy Works rail with a Mustang 3.8L.  Both won the NM Off Road best of show.  My current toys are a couple of RZRs RacerTech +6 and Elkas.  I got the itch to build something again and have been wanting to build something using a MC engine.  Thinking R1 or Busa with a Jeffco.

I have two questions about the form.  How can I change my user name?  I paid the $20 and can get into the blocked areas of the site but that annoying message is still on all of the forms.  How do I get ride of that?

Thanks,
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:37:23 AM by masterfabr »

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Form Question
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 12:06:21 PM »
Hello,

DSRace talked me into joining the site.  I have built a couple of rails.  The first was a Desert Karts rail with 500 Polaris.  The second was Buggy Works rail with a Mustang 3.8L.  Both won the NM Off Road best of show.  My current toys are a couple of RZRs RacerTech +6 and Elkas.  I got the itch to build something again and have been wanting to build something using a MC engine.  Thinking R1 or Busa with a Jeffco.

I have two questions about the form. How can I change my user name? I paid the $20 and can get into the blocked areas of the site but that annoying message is still on all of the forms.  How do I get ride of that?

Thanks,
?????????????????
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 12:23:55 PM »
Nice looking buggy's!

Masterfabr can probably change you username, but could you tell us what message you are seeing?

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 07:21:35 AM »
Click on your name above your avatar, that should bring you to your profile page.  From there you should be able to change your user name. 

What is the error message?
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline CrazyFastFab

• Fabricator
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 07:57:44 PM »
Thanks,  I seem to be able to edit everything but user name.  I guess it needs one unique identifier and that's it.

The message is the message that says if you pay the $20 this message will go away and every page you open on the form.

Offline CrazyFastFab

• Fabricator
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 07:59:55 PM »
Guess I should have tested it first the message is gone thanks for fixen' that.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Forum Question
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 08:06:19 PM »
PM me with the name you wish to use. I can fix that for you .
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:37:48 AM by masterfabr »
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 07:15:00 AM »
Done. GasPasser is now CrazyFastFab. Welcome to the site and please take time to get to know us. We're a bit different than some sites. Sort of like a family with a lot of brothers. Bickering,fighting,laughing,learning but i the end a great bunch that enjoys the same things. Please don't be shy and enjoy our DTS family!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline CrazyFastFab

• Fabricator
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 10:59:46 AM »
Sweet, Thanks. 

Yeah, I have been reading this site for the last three years.  I hope to contribute to the argument, I mean help out.

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 06:19:41 PM »
Welcome CrazyFastFabGasPasser!  ;D

We all love pictures around here  ;)  I bet that Desert kart was a wicked ride!

"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline sandycrack

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 07:14:59 PM »
Welcome to the site.  I have family just up the road from you at Angles Circle this side of the mesa going into Albq..  So where do you go riding?
You smell that?

Offline CrazyFastFab

• Fabricator
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 09:43:39 PM »
Enemy
Thanks, the small one was fun, crazy loud.  I had not found this site yet when I built it.  It kept throwing the chain, should have made the chain longer.  It handled awesome.

I love your rail.  That thing is nice I have been drooling on all the pictures I can find of it.  I hope to build something like that.  Your Trailer build was nice as well.

Sandycrack
I haven't heard of those places you mentioned.  I have lived here for 40 years.

New Mexico is not the best for riding.  We live on a ranch so I can ride around here anytime. Mescalero by Roswell is only a few hours from hear so if we are jonesen' for sand we head there another hour puts us in Kermit usually make it there a couple of times a year.  Over on the West side of Albuquerque is a decent place to spend a day. 

Summer time we go to Red River which is great mountain riding!

We make it to Glamis and Utah once a year.  Glamis for new year this past winter which is wear I got the itch to build again.  That place is a must see!

thanks,

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 07:32:19 AM »
When I was in first grade I wanted to change my first name too.  Some of them could be mean and now some of them are on this forum.  LMAO

I've meet many of the guys on here and many have some crazy mad fab skills.  I can only imagine glamis I'd have so many crazy ideas I wouldn't sleep for months.

Post up some more pics of your stuff and what ideas you got for a build.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2012, 08:26:51 AM »
Crazyfast

Just came through your town last week going and returning from Yuma.  Have stayed in your town several times in the past.  When pulling the toy hauler to Glamis we try to spend the night next to the Micky D's on the west side of town next to the truck stop.  Was in Glamis when you were this year to. Good luck with your build and keep the pictures coming when you get started.  You could make LS in a good day of driving to join us some time to.  We usually can leave your town in the early morning and make it to LS before dark. I live just up the road from there about two and half hours more. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal