Author Topic: Never underestimate a duck....  (Read 984 times)

artie on edge

Never underestimate a duck....
« on: June 11, 2009, 06:56:06 PM »
Just on 12.30 a duck waddles into a faily quiet bar...

He waddles up to the bar and says to the astonished barman.. "can I have a beer and a ham sandwich please?".... the barman stammers.."you can talk!!" "glad your ears work" says the duck "now, the beer and the sandwich please?"

The stunned barman gets the sandwich and pours a beer and drops them at the table where the duck is reading a newspaper... The barman asks him where hes from etc etc and teh ducks tells him hes a tiler and hes working on the new building being erected across the road from the bar.... to say the barman is blown away is an understatement....

This goes on for several weeks, each day the duck comes in and asks for the same thing, a ham sandwich and a beer.....

One day a colourfully dressed dude steps inside and starts putting posters up in the window...the Circus is in town!

The barman has a great idea. He tells the Ring Master all about this talking, beer driniking, sandwich eating, paper reading duck. Would be a brilliant act in the circus and the Ringmaster gives him his card and says.."get that duck to call me!!"

Next day the duck comes in and the barman races over, bubbling with enthusiasm... "Duck! have I got a job for you!" "Where?" says the duck? "Im always on the lookout for the next job"

"In a Circus"  the duck thinks about it for a second and asks "A circus? like in a big canvas tent?"  "Yessir" says the barman.... "a big canvas tent with canvas walls?" asks the duck.. "uh huh" says the barman.....

"what would they want with a bloody tiler you idiot?"

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
  • What goes around comes around!
Re: Never underestimate a duck....
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 05:24:42 AM »
Hahahaha ahhahahahahahaha......       Bewedy Artie!! ;D
VTR 1000 CUDA on the way.. What goes around comes around!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal