Author Topic: Another Reason The US Demands Gun Rights  (Read 6259 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Another Reason The US Demands Gun Rights
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2010, 10:08:13 AM »
I ain't got a speck of middle class guilt either. I s'pose it helps my being working class... The immigration problem in the US is so complex, destructive and divisive, but something obviously has to be done. And the same bullshit being spouted by the pollies hasn't been working for the last 50 years or so, so why keep doing it? New ideas need to be tested, verified, and put into place.

What I can't truck with is people like the minuteman militias that just want to spray bullets at anybody who looks vaguely "Mexican" they see sneaking across the border. You can't just murder someone for crossing a border, that's fooking ridiculous, and basically what they do in North Korea!
Once again you fall for the BS news reporting here. That shit is NOT what the minutemen were/are about.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

chrishallett83

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2010, 11:54:18 AM »
Depends which militia we're talking about.

Once again you fall for the BS news reporting here. That shit is NOT what the minutemen were/are about.

http://www.alternet.org/immigration/140745/armed_radical_'minutemen'_kill_father_and_9-year-old_daughter_in_anti-immigrant_hate/

Whoops!

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2010, 01:23:56 PM »
 OOPS! all you want. You can point to fringe elements in any group. That is NOT what the minute men stand for. Hell I bet you have a relative that's a pure nut. Does that mean YOU are also? There's dishonest cops. Does that mean all are? There's "religious leaders" that are nothing but con men. Are they ALL????? C'mon Chris. I KNOW you're smarter than that.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2010, 04:17:21 PM »
I gotta say that that article you linked to Chris was about as one sided as all hell and like Fabr said only points out one little incident. Hell lots worse things go on like that everyday in big cities just so guys can get drug money for thier habit.

Not to mention that MANY "American" familes near the border have been slain in horrific ways just for being there and seeing illegals cross the border.

The earlier fact you pointed out about shooting somone who gets caught crossing a border "like Korea" goes on in many many many places on this planet. Its cheap and effective. (Call me cold.) But go into Mexcio illegally and if the drug cartels do not shoot you the Mexicans jails will let you rot with no food if it amuses them. They are required to do nothing for you unless they think they can get something out of you.

It may seem Harse to shoot at invaders and it is but being the G-ment here is letting it get so bad and not doing anything about its gonna take something harsh to stop it.

Your country and ours were all gotton with "harse" methoeds wether we like to think about it or not. Its harsh methoeds that keep bad things at bay. They do not stop cause you simply tell them to. To some the threat of death is not enough. They need the real deal to understand.

Its bad here and getting worse and I think its going to get A LOT worse as more people who have worked for years and years and paid in loose thier jobs then loose everything here and see freeloaders getting it all for nothing.

Its only just begun.

Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

chrishallett83

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2010, 06:14:05 AM »
OOPS! all you want. You can point to fringe elements in any group. That is NOT what the minute men stand for. Hell I bet you have a relative that's a pure nut. Does that mean YOU are also? There's dishonest cops. Does that mean all are? There's "religious leaders" that are nothing but con men. Are they ALL????? C'mon Chris. I KNOW you're smarter than that.

I'm easily the craziest member of my family - that I know about! Maybe I've got a third cousin somewhere in England that eats puppies or something.

"There's dishonest cops. Does that mean all are? There's "religious leaders" that are nothing but con men. Are they ALL????? C'mon Chris. I KNOW you're smarter than that."

What's your stance on Muslim Americans, Muslim immigrants, and the community centre being built in the old Burlington coat factory?

SPEC

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2010, 06:53:53 AM »
Depends which militia we're talking about.

http://www.alternet.org/immigration/140745/armed_radical_'minutemen'_kill_father_and_9-year-old_daughter_in_anti-immigrant_hate/

Whoops!

That article is pretty much shit if you ask me...Yeah there are some unfortunate facts in there But that fooker is written to put a more negative spin on the incidents, that were already bad...Somebody has to do something about the illegals ...I feel for the victims...But I also am a believer in the carry a big stick approach
Deterrence has alot to be said for it...If you know that I'll hook my truck up to the electric fencer...And electrocute your ass for trying to steal it...
You leave my truck alone...even with my wallet sitting on the dash and with window rolled down...
I think If the American citizens would stand up for themselves, and their Nabes

we wouldn't be having this conversation at all

chrishallett83

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2010, 09:21:41 AM »
I don't get why you guys don't like the article. It's written in basically the exact same style as one of Glenn Becks segments. Just because it's from a centrist perspective and not a right-wing viewpoint doesn't mean you should dismiss it out of hand.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2010, 09:44:39 AM »
lol Who said we like Glenn Beck?   kick       ;D
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2010, 10:12:16 AM »
I'm easily the craziest member of my family - that I know about! Maybe I've got a third cousin somewhere in England that eats puppies or something.

"There's dishonest cops. Does that mean all are? There's "religious leaders" that are nothing but con men. Are they ALL????? C'mon Chris. I KNOW you're smarter than that."

What's your stance on Muslim Americans, Muslim immigrants, and the community centre being built in the old Burlington coat factory?
There is no such thing as African Americans,Irish Americans,Mexican Americans OR Muslim Americans. Either you are an American or you are not.  ALL immigrants that come here LEGALLY and ASSIMILATE into OUR society instead of wanting to change America into the shithole of a country they left should be welcomed with open arms . As to that mosque,they have the right. Common sense and courtesy though  would demand they not do so. They say they want to "reach out" .BS . Just another case of  the Islamic world wanting to force America into an Islamic country. Common sense and sensitivity to others would dictate the mosque be built elsewhere.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2010, 10:13:21 AM »
Perhaps Australia would be a good place to start.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2010, 10:43:47 AM »
Gotta agree with Fabr here too.

If you feel the need to put anything in front of the word "American" in describing yourself you should either go back to that place or or need a visa to be here and pay extra taxes if you are here to work. Being not quite American and all.

While I do believe in freedom of speech and RELIGION I DO NOT  believe in freedom of a religion that wishes to kill me because I do not believe in it. That defies MY freedom of religion AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED HERE!  

I am SURE our Founding Fathers would not endorse a religion that came to kill them EITHER!

Some say its only the Radical muslims that wish to kill us and that may be true to a vast point. But if the TRUE muslims will not in the name of Allah go after and stop the RADICAL muslims who are doing evil in Allahs name then they (normal muslims) are NOT true to thier own religion! They are allowing Islam to be tainted and thus sinning themselves to not protect the word of thier lord. I have no respect for that. In this and many other religions.

And anyone who would think they have the given right to kill me for being an "infedel" will indeed get far worse from me in return. My Lord likes pain and torture and suffering. Demands it. It amuses the Lord. I shall apease him if the time arrises he calls on me to do so.

I am one hell of a friend. But I am a FAR better enemy. 

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2010, 11:05:09 AM »
In a nutshell ,others rights stop where mine begin.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2010, 11:07:32 AM »
In a nutshell ,others rights stop where mine begin.

Lost me a lil on this Fabr. Care to elaborate a bit?

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2010, 11:18:21 AM »
Too complicated. Let's just say then I agree with your last post completely.  It seems only minorities rights are protected here anymore.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

chrishallett83

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010, 02:35:21 PM »
As to that mosque,they have the right. Common sense and courtesy though  would demand they not do so. They say they want to "reach out" .BS . Just another case of  the Islamic world wanting to force America into an Islamic country. Common sense and sensitivity to others would dictate the mosque be built elsewhere.

Do you know how many moderate everyday Muslims were killed in the attack (i.e. not the terrorists)?

Why should their people not have a place close by to get together and pray if they want to?

The definition of the community centre as a mosque by some media outlets (all right, almost all) speaks quite clearly as to their motivations and bias. Does the chapel in a hospital mean the whole place is actually a cathedral? If not, then why does a prayer room in what is basically an Islamic community centre and YMCA make it a mosque?

After all, it is their constitutionally protected right to build there, and there are many other actual mosques in the city, some only a couple of blocks further away. Muslims could hire floorspace in the new buildings going up at ground zero and set up a mosque right there if they wanted to. In fact, I believe it should be encouraged, and put right next to the chapel, McDonalds and Starbucks that will inevitably end up somewhere there.

If Muslims wanted to build a mosque in Australia - oh wait, there are plenty here already. And nobody cares. Aussies died in the 9/11 attacks. We have lost citizens in seperate attacks by Islamic extremists. And yet we still encourage minorities to practice their own cultures and religions (within the extent of the law), and to share them with us.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal