Author Topic: Word of warning on 16.5 rims.  (Read 4302 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Word of warning on 16.5 rims.
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 12:07:52 AM »
BDKW,while I agree with you on some level and see the point you are trying to make,to me it seems that what we are talking about here is a different thing than willingly tempting,even daring ,death like the Isle of Man race. The person Yummi describes will get my vote for sympathy and support but the riders in the ILM  race will get none if injured or killed. I see a big difference between the two scenarios. The fricken idiots on GD though can't grasp it.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline D Walker

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2015, 12:28:12 AM »
BDKW,while I agree with you on some level and see the point you are trying to make,to me it seems that what we are talking about here is a different thing than willingly tempting,even daring ,death like the Isle of Man race. The person Yummi describes will get my vote for sympathy and support but the riders in the ILM  race will get none if injured or killed. I see a big difference between the two scenarios. The fricken idiots on GD though can't grasp it.

I was reading that. You are a terrible person and obviously a drunk. Shame on you for stating, let alone having, I different opinion than the others.

On a side note, after the pms I received from your friend stugots tonight, I'll be posting my worthless bits over here. If that's ok with you?

After reading stugot's response to you I may need to rethink my question about being allowed to return. You are not a decent person and need to refure to post 13 & 18  LMAO
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 12:44:04 AM by D Walker »

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2015, 06:52:20 AM »
And who do we have to thank for that?

Years ago I was at a birthday party for the kid of the guy I was working for. After a full day of drinking free beer I decided it would be a good idea to get in the bouncy house castle deal and try a back flip. This resulted in a chipped C4 that bothers Me to this day.

Should I have sued the bouncy house maker for having an unsafe design for drunk people? Sued My boss for giving Me all that free beer and having and "unsafe" kiddy amusement?

Seriously, I could use a few million right about now for all My pain and suffering...........
Maybe I should call Larry H Parker...........

I mean, just because millions of kids use those things doesn't mean they are safe, I bet there are more injured drunks out there. We should band together and start a class action lawsuit to rid the world of these dangerous bouncy devices of doom.........

I agree with you completely on the frivolous stuff.  Last week a woman was suing for, wait for it.... $35,000.00 because she got what amounts to a bad hair cut.  I get it.  Trust me, for every significant, legitimate one, I see many many more nuisance ones.

That's really not the topic of this thread. 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2015, 07:20:42 AM »
Crikey, now I had to go find it.

Fabr, here is your out.  It is well know and all will support it.

"Funny because it was not me."

See, that is just as "douchy" but because it is often repeated it is ok.  Yore welcome.

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2015, 07:29:51 AM »
DWalker:
I'll be posting my worthless bits over here. If that's ok with you?

No, no it is not.  I have it, on very good authority, that you have been know to:  Think twice, give graciously, support your family, go fishing, work for a living.  I suspect you listen to country music, say please and thank you with an occasional Ma'am, respect your elders. 

Frankly this is the internet and we just don't cotton to none of that shit. 

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2015, 08:51:11 AM »
DWalker:
No, no it is not.  I have it, on very good authority, that you have been know to:  Think twice, give graciously, support your family, go fishing, work for a living.  I suspect you listen to country music, say please and thank you with an occasional Ma'am, respect your elders. 

Frankly this is the internet and we just don't cotton to none of that shit. 

Ya,we don't play like that here...............no room for common sense either!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2015, 08:57:12 AM »
Crikey, now I had to go find it.

Fabr, here is your out.  It is well know and all will support it.

"Funny because it was not me."

See, that is just as "douchy" but because it is often repeated it is ok.  Yore welcome.
Ya,I guess I was douchy.  rofl rofl rofl rofl  "Funny because it was not me."   Ya,we see that BS comment and thought process there a lot. I never said it was funny or that the survivors would not get my sympathy and support. I said the dumb fooks that run the Iof M race would not get any sympathy from me if injured or killed. I see zero reason for me to have sympathy for any person that goes out willingly,knowingly,accepts the risk and yet still gets killed doing what they want to do regardless of the LIKELY consequences. They flipped the coin and lost. Next?
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2015, 09:03:57 AM »
Hey,DW,your friend stugots can lick the dirty side of my sweaty ball sack. So can Crrusty. Friggen pretentious,self righteous , egotistical morons.  What did YOU do to get his attention? If they would just read what is written instead of reading whatever they want into a simple statement and then try to comprehend just that one little sentence maybe the GD members would not be leaving in droves. Over moderating fools that have apparently zero reading comprehension skills.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 09:08:17 AM by fabr »
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal