Author Topic: Fastcorvairs  (Read 5039 times)

Offline DeepBusch69

Re: Fastcorvairs
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2020, 01:46:02 PM »
still digging

Offline Sandwitch

• Grunt worker
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2020, 07:55:59 PM »
E

everyone knows how nice Glenn was.
Well one day in Idaho he was trying to look back at his motor while driving slow just outside of camp. Well he hung it up on top of a sharks tail. (Top of the dune) So I went to help him get loose but I couldn't pass up a picture first.
This was the only time that Glenn ever flipped me off.   We laughed so hard.  LMAO

that is damn funny lol    so how old is this picture?

E

everyone knows how nice Glenn was.
Well one day in Idaho he was trying to look back at his motor while driving slow just outside of camp. Well he hung it up on top of a sharks tail. (Top of the dune) So I went to help him get loose but I couldn't pass up a picture first.
This was the only time that Glenn ever flipped me off.   We laughed so hard.  LMAO

that is damn funny lol    so how old is this picture?

This was back in 2001. We went up to Idaho the friday after the 9/11 attack.

Offline Grimm Reaper Racing

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2020, 06:39:51 PM »
I remember the first ride he gave me. No one was taking collection at the gate, and as soon as we hit the first whoop he started putting his foot in the throttle. I had only met him the night before, but as that rail started making boost, and he started to giggle, I knew I was going to like Glenn. I had that grin on my face till long after we made it back to camp.

See you all duneside.😎🤙

Offline Grimm Reaper Racing

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2020, 06:51:21 PM »
Last fall trip I stopped by Glenn's house on my way down to L.S. and he was putting his truck back together literally hours before we left. Doug had been there for a couple of days before I got there, and Glenn and Sylvia treated us like their own. So thankful I stopped. Got to have dinner with them and Glenn wouldn't let me stay in my SUV, and insisted that I should sleep in his toy hauler. Such a kind and generous soul, and he wasn't afraid to tell you about his belief in the Lord.

God gained another son. Rest in peace my brother, and thank you for showing me kindness and generosity.  Trips will not be the same without him.

See you all duneside.😎🤙

Offline Sandwitch

• Grunt worker
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2020, 08:53:04 PM »
Just a shot of Glenn doing what he loved to do.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal