Author Topic: funeral  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Baloo

funeral
« on: February 03, 2012, 01:08:27 PM »
A man was leaving a coffee shop with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 meters behind. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a pit bull terrier on a leash. Behind him were 50 men walking in single file. The man couldn't contain his curiosity. He respectfully approached the man walking the dog and said, "I'm sorry for your loss and I know it is a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?" The man replied, "Well the first hearse is for my wife." "What happened to her?" The man replied, "My dog attacked and killed her." He inquired further, "Well, who's in the second hearse?" The man answered, "My Mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her also." A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two men. "Could I borrow the dog?" The man replied, "Get in line."

trans man

Re: funeral
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 09:03:31 PM »
 LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal