Author Topic: Piranha Series II 600cc GSXR -- HELLO =)  (Read 2427 times)

bbrtoluch

Piranha Series II 600cc GSXR -- HELLO =)
« on: January 17, 2009, 10:27:22 PM »
Hello! 

I just got back from Iraq (Military) and I decided to spend some of my hard earned cash on a building a Piranha from scratch.  However the more I got into it the more I realized that I was going to need to purchase a Double A arm rear drive from Mr. Hiem.

Offline Doug Heim

• Bad @$$ Buggy Builder & Parts Supplier
  • Forum Sponsor
    • Doug Heim's Photo Bucket
Re: Piranha Series II 600cc GSXR -- HELLO =)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 10:54:23 PM »
That rearend is perfect for the Piranha as thats what it was redesigned for. I also have any part you need for the Piranha if your looking to purchase some of the more difficult parts.

I have a pair of front A-arms that didnt work for my build as my shocks were further outboard and I made them with 1" .090" DOM tube.

They need the shock mouts but Ill throw them in for damn near material cost if you purchase the rearend unit as a bonus. I am also a FOX dealer. Hell you name it I have it or know where to get it.

Many people on here can vouch for the quality of my work. Become a VIP on the forum and save 10% on all my items excluding the Rearend kit and fox shocks. I also ship for free with large purchases.

Welcome to the site and Thanks for your service! You deserve a smooth going fun project and I know there are alot of us here to help. This is what we do!  8)

Doug Heim

SPEC

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 04:47:55 AM »
Welcome BBR,
Doug, and Rick SS, are our sites guru's On the Piranha

bigden82

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 08:02:15 AM »
    Thanks for surving our country and glad to see you on board.  You will love this site.  It is full of great people and info.  Try contacting Rick SS,  I talked to him onthe phone a while back.  Great guy !!! 

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 08:58:58 AM »
Doug,your comments are too kind.Thank you from the admins.
  BB,WELCOME to the site. I'm sure you will like it here.The best buggy/offroad site BTW! ;D ;D ;D ;D Yeah ,we're a bit proud of it! ;D ;D
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

SPEC

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 10:11:40 AM »
Ya what Fabr said
I was trying to find wording...That wouldn't sound too sappy ;)

Offline Jerry

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 06:39:38 PM »
I am new to the buggy building world, I am still working on mine. I just want to say THANK YOU for your service.

Enjoy your build, the folks here are VERY helpful. I would have been lost many times if it were not for these folks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal