Author Topic: ls spring trip?  (Read 58076 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: ls spring trip?
« Reply #300 on: May 03, 2016, 04:45:07 PM »
at 21 sec into fabrs vid if you look right just past enemy's helmet you can see clearly the canal fast dug with his skid plate. ya know dougs buddy sure is a trooper after his ride with glenn and steering dunebounds rail back with that little blast of sand for the start off and getting badly sunburnt and i bet he wants to go back lol
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #301 on: May 03, 2016, 05:02:14 PM »
ya i'm a better follower in the dark  ;D ;D ;) ;) i was going to ask where fabr is in the video but i believe this was after everyone took off to camp after fast's hand stand and we went and toured south camp then took out time coming back lol
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #302 on: May 03, 2016, 05:32:21 PM »
at 21 sec into fabrs vid if you look right just past enemy's helmet you can see clearly the canal fast dug with his skid plate. ya know dougs buddy sure is a trooper after his ride with glenn and steering dunebounds rail back with that little blast of sand for the start off and getting badly sunburnt and i bet he wants to go back lol
!! Doug finally brought someone useful with him. ;D rofl Ya,he's welcome anytime for sure!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #303 on: May 03, 2016, 05:33:49 PM »
ya i'm a better follower in the dark  ;D ;D ;) ;) i was going to ask where fabr is in the video but i believe this was after everyone took off to camp after fast's hand stand and we went and toured south camp then took out time coming back lol
Ya,you guys never said anything about going back out.  pl.gif  ;D
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #304 on: May 03, 2016, 06:04:07 PM »
Carl, You and I are going to have to run the trails together and show these guys what trail running really means no that you are narrowed up. Ds says you can really move through them now. Hopefully you are there on our Sept trip. Sept 13-24th

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #305 on: May 04, 2016, 05:56:10 AM »
Diff camera angle, while doesnt show dunes well it shows the transitions better.  This was right at gate while waiting for Dunebound, who was broke at gate whole time!   rofl

You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #306 on: May 04, 2016, 02:29:06 PM »
Carl, You and I are going to have to run the trails together and show these guys what trail running really means no that you are narrowed up. Ds says you can really move through them now. Hopefully you are there on our Sept trip. Sept 13-24th

ok so i asked allen to change his dates so i'll be there sept 20 and leave the am of the 24th.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #307 on: May 04, 2016, 02:30:28 PM »
sand racer you better not pull another no show!!  pl.gif :slp :slp   5: LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #308 on: May 04, 2016, 02:31:38 PM »
Ya,you guys never said anything about going back out.  pl.gif  ;D

that's because we never came back in  ;D rofl rofl rofl rofl you followed the others in and we just sat there and watched you all fade into the background   rofl rofl  and you never came back out so  (ks)   rofl rofl
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 02:41:59 PM by dsrace »

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #309 on: May 04, 2016, 05:01:33 PM »
I will be there DS! Just hope I am still running on day 7-11 when you get there! Worst case I will have that slow ass na Revolt of my wifes. rofl
You just want to be there in case Carl shows up and out runs me through the trails. LMAO

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #310 on: May 04, 2016, 07:31:10 PM »

that's because we never came back in  ;D rofl rofl rofl rofl you followed the others in and we just sat there and watched you all fade into the background   rofl rofl  and you never came back out so  (ks)   rofl rofl
Oh,that was when Scott was freshly pulled out then.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #311 on: May 04, 2016, 08:56:42 PM »
yep we have a side line wager on that one  rofl rofl

fabr i think you are correct scott wasn't in that run so must have been after we dropped him off and made sure he was good. you weren't back yet at that point though i believe

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #312 on: May 05, 2016, 05:53:34 AM »
The eve/night run was after Scotty was back safe, and the ribs were a smokin!!! 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #313 on: May 05, 2016, 05:56:17 AM »
Yep,that was when I saw you guys heading out.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline DeepBusch69

« Reply #314 on: May 05, 2016, 08:51:42 AM »
And no pictures of Doug stuck in the barbwire fence???   rofl

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal