Author Topic: ls spring trip?  (Read 58083 times)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
Re: ls spring trip?
« Reply #270 on: April 27, 2016, 09:43:39 PM »
 :wwp:

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #271 on: April 27, 2016, 10:37:21 PM »
You won't be singing that tune when I get home.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline jersdunz

• Fabricator
« Reply #272 on: April 27, 2016, 11:06:14 PM »
KEEP !!!  THE WHEELS DOWN!!!!
John.... lol

Offline DeepBusch69

« Reply #273 on: April 29, 2016, 04:33:12 PM »
I saw some really questionable characters at the dunes this week.  And it was SMOOOTH sand. 

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #274 on: April 29, 2016, 05:22:10 PM »
Bunch of outlaws for sure.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #275 on: April 29, 2016, 09:41:32 PM »
Ouglaws hell. Best damn group of people to be around.  Thanks to everyone for making the trip fir my newby something special!    Pics and video coming 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #276 on: April 30, 2016, 06:50:40 AM »
Looks like a swearing in ceremonial. What happens at the south gate stays at the south gate, LMAO

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #277 on: May 01, 2016, 03:09:27 PM »
oh you were being swore in alright while dougs buddy took a minute to change his underwear  LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #278 on: May 01, 2016, 03:09:54 PM »
nice pics budlight! oh yes it was smooth and damn wet! i like it when it's wet  rofl way to much fun with that much traction just wish it hadn't rained fri ( sand racer1 i blame you or that)   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl so cold you could see your breath fri morning ( again sandracer1 i blame you for that)  rofl rofl but carl twisted my arm so i went for a ride in the cold rain with him.....well cold misting rain
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 03:12:37 PM by dsrace »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #279 on: May 01, 2016, 03:18:22 PM »
it was a great trip, drove between the hail and rain and tornadoes on the way down but didn't get to ride with the big group much because we were over at dueces. did see fabr and mrs fabbr a lot more than normal which was good. that cabin ( trailer house) is actually a nice place, poorly insulated cause you can hear everything. like the trains tooting there horns at 6 am just to wake everone up lol and carl brought his new gal pal with him, again thin wall  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl dunebound took pics of the inside he'll have to post them up. i maybe got enough footage for 2 vids.  this is one of the best group of people to ride with and camp with hands down!!!!!! makes the trip something to look forward too no matter the weather or circumstances!!!!!

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #280 on: May 01, 2016, 03:47:03 PM »
I actually got a lot of vids. Working on editing them now. Gonna take forever to you tube the effers .
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #281 on: May 01, 2016, 04:44:32 PM »
This trip was a blast!!
 I didn't have the rail to beat up this trip (new thread soon...) but thoroughly Brute Force'd the shit out of the place with my brother! A solid 3 days of riding and I'm feeling it today. The 12 hour "long way home"  drive a day early might have something to do with it too.. That and enjoying it through a friggin MONSOON. I don't want to hear the wipers on the F250 for    A    VERY      LONG      TIME. It was seriously a downpoor the entire drive, except when we caught the edge of the storm on North 14 to meet my folks for supper, about an hour break to enjoy the view and drive. I'm always saddened a bit when I head home though, I always want another day to be around this family of duners, I feel blessed to be a part of it!
Brother Don took a bunch of pics with his phone, I will post em up when I get them. Unfortunately, I got very little media, my Replay's sound took a shit, and my gopro was full of water.. (long story). But I did get one that came out pretty good at camp when the storm split.
Can't wait for the next trip!!

Oh, and Fast......
Thanks for the display of what the entire bottom of your car looks like at 90mph. Excellent attention to detail on the bolt spacing of your skid plates I must say.  ;D
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #283 on: May 01, 2016, 06:35:37 PM »
carl and i at dusk in the trails

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #284 on: May 01, 2016, 06:50:20 PM »
This trip was a blast!!
 I didn't have the rail to beat up this trip (new thread soon...) but thoroughly Brute Force'd the shit out of the place with my brother! A solid 3 days of riding and I'm feeling it today. The 12 hour "long way home"  drive a day early might have something to do with it too.. That and enjoying it through a friggin MONSOON. I don't want to hear the wipers on the F250 for    A    VERY      LONG      TIME. It was seriously a downpoor the entire drive, except when we caught the edge of the storm on North 14 to meet my folks for supper, about an hour break to enjoy the view and drive. I'm always saddened a bit when I head home though, I always want another day to be around this family of duners, I feel blessed to be a part of it!
Brother Don took a bunch of pics with his phone, I will post em up when I get them. Unfortunately, I got very little media, my Replay's sound took a shit, and my gopro was full of water.. (long story). But I did get one that came out pretty good at camp when the storm split.
Can't wait for the next trip!!

Oh, and Fast......
Thanks for the display of what the entire bottom of your car looks like at 90mph. Excellent attention to detail on the bolt spacing of your skid plates I must say.  ;D
Can we define VERRTICAL at 90? Fast can for sure. I'm thinking Derrick (?) may have an opinion as well. Vid to come,hope I can get it  zoomed in somehow tho.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal