Author Topic: Custom Dynamics Leds  (Read 2251 times)

Offline Dunebound69

• Time flies when drinking rum!
Custom Dynamics Leds
« on: August 20, 2012, 06:20:32 PM »
I want to let everyone know that www.customdynamics.com is a good company to work with. I recently bought some of their plasma rods for my Harley. First when I placed the order I forgot to say one for the right and one for the left. They caught it and set me a right and a left. Unfortunately they sent me an red and a amber. On a separate order I clicked on the wrong controller for my bike. So at this point 2 screw ups for me, one for them. We all make mistakes and how we react afterword is what defines us. So I called them about the controller and the plasma rod. With one call I got an RA # I sent back both the rod and controller. With in 24hrs of my returns getting there (per ups tracking #) my replacements were on the way. They did not charge me a restock fee on the controller. They did not charge me anymore shipping. The first call was on Monday and I got my new ones on the following Monday. I consider this a class act. I have switched all my lights to leds from this company. I am very happy with all of them. They have a lot of lighting that could be used on buggies.

I just wanted to make sure and give a shout out to a good company.

Ride on and keep your wheels pointed down.
Time flies when having rum!
Famous last words, Watch this
Government can not give you anything it dose not take from someone else first. When we stop laughing we start dying.
"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead" Hemingway

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: Custom Dynamics Leds
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 03:24:21 PM »
geat post!!
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

trans man

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 01:00:26 PM »
SWEET! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dunebound69

• Time flies when drinking rum!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 09:17:13 AM »
Here are some pictures of the lights. First one is old regular bulb on the left and leds on the right. One has the plasma rod unlit. Last one is the finished product.
Time flies when having rum!
Famous last words, Watch this
Government can not give you anything it dose not take from someone else first. When we stop laughing we start dying.
"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead" Hemingway

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal