Author Topic: radiators  (Read 3458 times)

southernford246

radiators
« on: January 07, 2009, 01:27:39 AM »
what size outlets would i need to get for a busa motor on an Aluminum radiator?

Offline Boostinjdm

Re: radiators
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 03:40:26 AM »
the same size as the motor would be best....
This post has been edited due to content.

SPEC

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 04:19:11 AM »
what size outlets would i need to get for a busa motor on an Aluminum radiator?
For some that is going to build a street legal buggy, you surely don't seem to have a clue...You got access to a dyno, but not a welder???. It you've had that Busa apart you should know what size the coolant lines are...Your going to build a chassis but don't know the diiference between gasless mig,or tig...Didn't they have a welding course when you were in hi-school?
My suggestion to you is take welding classes and decide if it is even something you want to learn

Admin

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 06:48:54 AM »
Hes 19 spec, he doesn't know everything and im sure hell be the first to admit to it... ::)

southernford246

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 08:04:29 AM »
Didn't they have a welding course when you were in hi-school?
no i went to a poor city school that only had the basic classes and where the people playing sports had to pay to play

and bugpac is right i dont know everything

SPEC

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 08:18:46 AM »
My suggestion is still the same,
Here's why
Not everybody is cut out to be a builder, Not everybody has a knack for fabrication and welding...With that being said, I will tell you point blank a poorly constructed cage will get you injured or killed, we don't want to see you or any member here getting hurt(old age will do that for you)

Debating HP #'s with Fabr is a waste of time...I've been in his shop A full automtive race engine shop right down to the flowbench...

I'm just telling you what most here are thinking...1st buggy should not be Busa powered, Build something simple to get your feet wet and some skills...Then move on to bigger and better things...You are setting goals that are way to hi for a 1st build...
I'm just trying to keep you from having a Rude awakening when The big dreamed buggy doesn't work out as planned...

southernford246

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 08:24:24 AM »
i jsut got some new and now i dont know if i even will be able to because my grandpa has cancer and ill have to be helpin him around till he gets going in kemo

SPEC

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 08:32:23 AM »
I am truley very sorry to hear that
I also think that it is very commendable of you to help someone in need
My hat is off to you :s

southernford246

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 08:37:34 AM »
thank you i know its a real shocker to hear that someone in ur family has cancer

SPEC

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 08:42:31 AM »
Every body in my family has died from cancer or brain annurisms
It still sucks...
Hang in there dude ;)

Admin

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2009, 09:44:18 AM »
Been there and done that as well.. It sux, Lost my very best friend to cancer 3 yrs ago... He was also my father... Not pleasant for anyone by any means...

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2009, 04:16:58 PM »

southernford246

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 09:20:55 PM »
one reason why i was going to use a busa motor is i can get a reverse kit for it that way i didnt have to get out and push it back

Admin

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »
one reason why i was going to use a busa motor is i can get a reverse kit for it that way i didnt have to get out and push it back

you can?   :u  Please do post up that info, that is unheard of around these parts....

SPEC

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 04:18:53 AM »
Ya Pix and info,
I think we'd all like to see that

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal