Author Topic: Spec's tire choices  (Read 7831 times)

artie on edge

Re: Spec's tire choices
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2009, 07:22:22 PM »
You gay's are tooooooo fxxkin funny. ;D

Now you really MUST understand that I take exception to thi spost ... darling....

SPEC

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2009, 10:35:43 AM »
Ok,
Back to the tires...
Ya Dent I got a pair of worn out front Razor's that I picked up on flea pay a while back...I rode on them a few times...They were wore out when I got them But that is a good thing to know.Last set Of tires for me on this thread...
The glowing Greenies...
They're made by Invicta, I had a guy give me some red ones a while back, They didn't get hardly any lap time on them...I was so busy leaving red do-nuts all over I had them down to the cords, In about a week, These green ones havent seen the light of day...They were for my 750... Maybe for LS this fall ;D

SPEC

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2009, 11:30:47 AM »
Also,
I'd like to add If anybody whant's to put some tire info up on this thread feel free
I know there's lots of tires out there I haven't tried

artie on edge

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2009, 03:32:11 PM »
Tyres? Man I wish. We are so limited with availability here on the bottom of the world. A mate recently had one of your site spomnsors buy him tyres and ship them to him. Says it cost an absolute fortune.. but if you want serious tyres here you have no choice.

Im dealing with ITP tyres at the moment trying to get a particular size. Yes they make them, no the aussie distributor doesnt stock them, sure he can get them in but it will cost you 7.5 zillion bucks freight....

The things we have to deal with because we live in Gods Own Country..... sigh..... I guess I better make up my mind whether I go water skiing this arvo or maybe snow skiing... perhaps might grab a few waves instead.... nah I think Ill catch a few trout for dinner... a damn decisions......

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal