Author Topic: CVT Info  (Read 18888 times)

SPEC

Re: CVT Info
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2008, 05:33:27 PM »
Closing the secondary(driven) further WTF...CLOSING IT FURTHER GIVES YOU UNDER DRIVEclosing the driven drives the belt higher thus bigger sprocket in the back...makes for overdrive???what have you been smoking...I got your special day :P

Admin

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2008, 05:35:38 PM »
Closing the secondary(driven) further WTF...CLOSING IT FURTHER GIVES YOU UNDER DRIVEclosing the driven drives the belt higher thus bigger sprocket in the back...makes for overdrive???what have you been smoking...I got your special day :P

I think you been in something tonight.... ;D

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2008, 05:36:45 PM »
overdrive.
This post has been edited due to content.

SPEC

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2008, 05:38:33 PM »
 ff: gg: gg: gg: jj: mm:
 the belt will go to the point where the helix and spring bottom out...and the belt will self destruct at that point , and any thing in it's path...Go out to the shop and do it...jack it up...and you fantasies will be fulfilled or shattered however you want to veiw it...pussynuts ;D

Admin

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2008, 05:38:49 PM »
That is a fake, I know this because spec says its not possible....All tho they did a good job faking it, as you can clearly see the front drive get larger diameter belt contact than the rear driven...

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2008, 05:39:29 PM »

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2008, 05:39:53 PM »

Admin

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2008, 05:40:15 PM »
ff: gg: gg: gg: jj: mm:
 the belt will go to the point where the helix and spring bottom out...and the belt will self destruct at that point , and any thing in it's path...Go out to the shop and do it...jack it up...and you fantasies will be fulfilled or shattered however you want to veiw it...pussynuts ;D

you got to have both bottom the drive and driven at the same time.... or yes i agree, belt failure...

Admin

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2008, 05:41:20 PM »
I edited it to fxxk with spec, I indeed did say driven, I new what i was saying, just didnt type it correctly... ;D gg: gg:

SPEC

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2008, 05:42:07 PM »
I can get 1 to 1 with NO LOAD SMART ASS

Admin

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2008, 05:42:46 PM »
And you know what, as long as the drive bottoms before the driven, it cant fail because of that... ;D

Admin

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2008, 05:43:59 PM »
Bull shit...
Jack that effer up... measure the highest belt line on the primary clutch...Pull the belt and measure that distance on the secondary...and mark it ... wind that fooker till you think it's gonna come off the stands...and then tell me that fooker goes 1 to 1 or over with a load on it...subtract rouphly 15 to 20 % for wind drag, then some more for tire and load resistance...I've pushed them empty (just the jackshaft with nothing attached)to belt failure to prove that point

How can i possibly load it with it jacked up to see?

you can?

Admin

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2008, 05:45:48 PM »
 gg: gg: gg: gg:

Admin

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2008, 05:47:31 PM »
He who thinks he is always right, Is indeed not always right!! Ask me how i know this, I have been proven wrong many of times... ;D

SPEC

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2008, 05:47:48 PM »
What ever Bug...go jack it up  and do the math...can I rev a no load motor till it blow...you bet yer ass...
The belt will bottom...when it does and the primaru keep trying to Push it up where does the extra belt come from...do you pull it out of your ass?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal