Author Topic: 2007 S.C. series III wiring  (Read 4904 times)

SandDragon

Re: 2007 S.C. series III wiring
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 07:13:27 AM »
I laid it out like you would see it in a car. I need to put a heel rest so my foot don't slid around. I have had several differant buggy in the past and this is the most confertable setup that I have ever had feels just like a car. Sorry but I didn't take any pictures just a quick vid. As far as the wires go we just followed the the 6 wires in the wiring diagram
from the throttle to where they needed to go in the harness it really seemed easy once we traced it all down. This is the same setup that my buddy Ron's using in his buggy with his LS2 he loves it. You ask me how I'm sealing up the sensor it looks like it is a factory sealed unit, but I'm going to put a balloon over it and than seal it with some shrink tube. Ron has nothing sealing his up but I'm not taking and chances.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2011, 12:22:17 PM »
looks good!   i saw in an earlier post you commented on someone asking about your trans, I would say run your till it blows!  I know with my series II n/a 3.8 I got 14 hrs out of stock 2nd gear and 3 trips on a good oe r&p but I also hit the rev limiter at 6450 rpm quite a bit cause it's still pulling good there. between the whoops, wheelie's and jumping on sand and dirt tracks stock won't take it for long.
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

trans man

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2011, 03:46:05 PM »
looks good!   i saw in an earlier post you commented on someone asking about your trans, I would say run your till it blows!  I know with my series II n/a 3.8 I got 14 hrs out of stock 2nd gear and 3 trips on a good oe r&p but I also hit the rev limiter at 6450 rpm quite a bit cause it's still pulling good there. between the whoops, wheelie's and jumping on sand and dirt tracks stock won't take it for long.
Yep, but DS you NEED to stay away from that dirt track. ;D ;D ;D

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2011, 05:51:28 PM »
Yep, but DS you NEED to stay away from that dirt track. ;D ;D ;D

that's like telling you to stay away from the crown!   rofl
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

SandDragon

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2011, 07:40:22 PM »
you guys crack me up. That is what I'm going to have to do is run it till it blows no money to spend on the good stuff, heck if I didn't build everything myself with the help from some real good friends I wouldn't have a buggy. I will let you in on something I've started working on designing a poor mans trans that will hold up to a V8 with no problem hammering the crap out of it. You'll just have to trust me on this hope to have it ready by the end of next summer to show. Somewhere in the $2000 price range crossing my fingers that it will work awful hard to justify the time and money to the wife if you know what I mean. Several cool things going on this buggy should have it all finished soon getting it ready for the powder coater now trying to get it there before Christmas.

trans man

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011, 08:15:57 PM »
that's like telling you to stay away from the crown!   rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal