Author Topic: beware of drive shaft super store  (Read 4531 times)

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
Re: beware of drive shaft super store
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 08:55:58 AM »
Like this?

I need a hobby.......

THATS PERFECT!!!!!
holy shit, that hurts the gut.. :m mm:
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 12:52:15 PM »
ok the drive shaft bend you over store saga continues! I called and talked to oscar one more time to see if he was willing to make my 2 pair of axles right before I spread the word to all the offroad sites I could find. he told me that he has been telling everyone that they should use their 1350's instead of 1310's but like others I obviously didn't listen. my response to that was , oscar you never told me that and besides I have used 1310 made of rockford components before and even now on a v-6 and a turbo busa with out problems, so that just means that you know your product is absolute crap and going to hurt someone. he denied this and then told me he would make it right but it will cost me $150 a shaft to make them 1350's.

my reply was why would I or anyone else pay you to fix you problem? I also told him that I have yet to recieve what I ordered and payed for in the first place, a quality pair of shafts!! he hung up on me!!!

the pics of the drive shaft in the earlier post with the bad hatchet job and holes in the yokes that they ( drive shaft super store ) call machine work, were sent back. those shafts belong to guy that I am helping build a rail. he purchased them before I had all my problems and deeply regrets it now.

have yet to even bolt them on the rail because they built them 19 1/4" long instead of 24" long as ordered and their adapter plates to even line up with the 930 flanges. he called and after telling oscar all of this & the fact that he can't even bolt them on, oscar says it's because you were running them at to high of an angle!       

THIS MAN IS ACTUALLY BUILDING DRIVE SHAFTS!!!!!!!!!

the manager (rick) told him that if he ships them back that he would see to it that they were made right and out of rockford components like he was asking instead of chinese parts for no additional charge. he shipped them back ( cost him $50 ) and then they called and said it will cost you $40 dollars each to fix them. when he restated that they told him they would fix them for free using rockford parts this time rick then said oh well we will use domestic parts but fockfords would cost you another $300.

he called his debit card company and they said that there is a 60 day dispute policy on debit and 6 month on credit cards. since he had his receipt proving he shipped them back and documentation of what has happened they could help. they took his money back from drive shaft super store and refunded it to his account in 2 days!!

finally some justice.

I bought mine a year ago so I'm sol! I would still like to beat oscar over the head with one of his drive shafts!!
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

SPEC

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2009, 02:02:35 PM »
 4: :t :r mm: 9: jj:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal