Author Topic: CVT a bike engine  (Read 13290 times)

Admin

Re: CVT a bike engine
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2009, 01:40:59 PM »
You don't like it tight? Eh to each his own.....  ;D

But yah I guess I could do a sketch up but it sounds like you understand what I am thinking might be a way for you to do it with not to much hell.

I was not even thinking keyed shaft. Just a blunt end (a common car straight axle might work nicely) You turn the wheel flange down till you can make a simple sprocket mount for a popular sprocket then the front side can be drilled for a common CVT adaptor that bolts to a crank.  Thats how I invision it with my adaptors at this point.

It could also be turned to the taper and the CVT bolted right to it for that matter. A bit harder but not major tough. Get it heat treated and your off.

16yrs w ol lady, what the heck does tight mean...

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Re: CVT a bike engine
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2009, 01:49:05 PM »
Buy more RC shit..... ???   I need to sell these last 20 trucks I have. (35 if you count the Thunder Kings in the garage)

Not to mention I got at least 15 and closer to twenty planes. And I aint been able to only fly one at a time so far!

Make her do kegels. That'll bring it around. I used to date a girl who did that and my god would that give you lil orphan Annie eyes.  (Thats when they roll back into your head and go all white its so good. For those who don't know.)
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal