Author Topic: TL Powered ST2 LT  (Read 1051 times)

Glock n Ballz

TL Powered ST2 LT
« on: September 09, 2013, 09:02:59 PM »
Update:
Been welding today, fully welding much of the new rear end structure. Added four new tubes giving some diagonal support. If i strike the tail to the ground i am confident that what i have done will take it. Im still not finished adding steel. This thing will weigh a metric ton when im finished, but she'll be solid.

Here are a few pix. You can compare to earlier pix (on MBN) and see what has been added.

Here in pic three you can see i have not only moved radiator aft but finally caged it in for full rollover protection-may i never need it.

Got about three feet of tube left out of the 21 foot stick i bought. Gonna need another stick. At roughly 5 bucks a foot it adds up. Ordered my 28 inch axles today. $140 from apple tree automotive.

P.s. my 26 inch 930 28 spline axles are for sale. They have 616 miles on them. Good condition working condition. 100 bucks plus shipping.

Pm me.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: TL Powered ST2 LT
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 09:38:03 PM »
I don't need the 26" but am still looking for a 30" or 32" pair
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Glock n Ballz

Re: TL Powered ST2 LT
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 04:29:59 AM »
Good luck Ds...28 is the longest I've seen. No saying they aren't out there...but I haven't seen em.
taking good care of you paddles btw.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal