Author Topic: fox's for VooDoo  (Read 3734 times)

rpierce

Re: fox's for VooDoo
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 07:11:15 PM »
I've seen this statement alot!  rpierce  nothing personal but that statement is like saying if everyone jumped off a bridge would you! or atleast that's how I read it. 2.0 airs were designed for light weight applications not light duty light weight so those that pre-fer to use coil over's just simply pre-fer, don't know ( which I believe to be more true ) or are just jumping off the bridge with everyone else cause they are too lazy to do any research!  hell 2.5 air shocks were built as a cheaper and lighter alternative to coil overs for rear engine v-6 rails according to fox! I have coil assist 2.0 airs and wish I had spoke with fox before I bought them or I would have 2.5 airs in the rear. I can't stand the coil hum and I can feel the transfer from primary to secondary but never could with the air shocks they felt softer to me in the woops. now high jumpers probably want 2.0 coil assist no 10' is not high jumping that's just good clean fun.
carl I hope they are 50% of new!

You read it wrong.  kick But definate thanks for the input. 

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 07:10:36 AM »
Is fluttering the stack placing small diameter washers between the original stack of shims?

750 lbs

I believe it's placing the small washer that's already in the stack in between the 2 larger ones but I don't know that for a fact since I have never tried this myself. Pm transman and ask him he has.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 07:11:40 AM »
You read it wrong.  kick But definate thanks for the input.

like I said nothing personal cause I see it a lot. 
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

odypilots

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 11:31:49 AM »
I believe it's placing the small washer that's already in the stack in between the 2 larger ones but I don't know that for a fact since I have never tried this myself. Pm transman and ask him he has.

I will. Thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal