Author Topic: antibling .... new guy from vegas  (Read 3180 times)

anti bling

antibling .... new guy from vegas
« on: December 18, 2008, 04:49:42 PM »
Ive been researching stuff to build myself a mini buggy. not sure what power train it will have yet. it needs to be wicked fast, long travel, indestructible and cheap. so i guess i need to forget about the cheep part HUH? LOL. this forum seems to have the most info.

also I'm not trying to advertise here. but if anyone needs custom vinyl decals/stickers let me know. I have a small shop here in Vegas. thanks, I'll be checking out every one's projects.

SPEC

Re: antibling .... new guy from vegas
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 04:56:58 PM »
Anti bling,
You got 1 post and I already like you...
Well your call name anyway...Well cheap ,touph and long travel all go in different directions...Altho cubic SMARTS usually out does CUBIC DOLLARS...Minus the bling part...
You got questions...
DUMBASS LOOKS ARE STILL FREE
Seriously we have some serious info to offer

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 05:02:38 PM »
We may also need your services.  Contact  bugpac and tell him to get a quote on logo decals.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SPEC

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 05:33:16 PM »
Ya that too...effen percocets

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 05:39:23 PM »
Anti Bling - in Vegas?  WTF?  As if.  Next thing you gonna start saying there is snow there. 

Welcome to the site. 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Punkur67

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 05:44:40 PM »
Welcome. Unfortunately the words indestructible and cheap are never used in the same sentence. You just need to get the best bang for your buck with safety as your #1 priority. Planning is key to hitting a price goal. And if it cost a ton to get something done or made try to figure out how to do it yourself. Its amazing how much you can save when you dont pay someone else to do the work for you. Good luck and feel free to ask any questions.
Its better to be a smartass than a dumbass!

405dentech

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 12:43:15 AM »
All of the guys that welcomed you before me will definately have more buggy advice to offer, but I personally like TITTIES ;D. Welcome to the site Bling Star. ;D (I'm also a quad guy)Not quad gay!!!!!!!!!

anti bling

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 08:31:04 PM »
you guys crack me up... ;D thanks for the warm welcome. i will hook up anyone here with stickers/graphics. i need to fund my future project some how. right?

is there any objection to listing this forum on my web page? (GarageGraphicsLV.com) like my lil sneaky plug there? LOL
kind of like link sharing? let me know.

i do have a bunch of tooling to build my own buggy and i have built a few cages in my time but no full on buggy. i have a 220v miller ac/dc tig, a lil Lincoln 110v gas shielded mig, model 105 manual bender, tube notcher and other stuff. so, I'm somewhat equipped to tackle this task. I'm not sure of what direction to go. i have a fresh built 383 big block that never made it into my 65 plymouth... but that motor weighs more than most buggy's. so a reading i will go......

Offline Punkur67

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 08:36:06 PM »
The biggest thing that sucks about a heavy car and or a v-8 is you need to spend 10k instead of 5k on a trans. BOO! But nothin sounds cooler than a bad ass V-8
Its better to be a smartass than a dumbass!

Admin

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 08:37:34 PM »
you guys crack me up... ;D thanks for the warm welcome. i will hook up anyone here with stickers/graphics. i need to fund my future project some how. right?

is there any objection to listing this forum on my web page? (GarageGraphicsLV.com) like my lil sneaky plug there? LOL
kind of like link sharing? let me know.

i do have a bunch of tooling to build my own buggy and i have built a few cages in my time but no full on buggy. i have a 220v miller ac/dc tig, a lil Lincoln 110v gas shielded mig, model 105 manual bender, tube notcher and other stuff. so, I'm somewhat equipped to tackle this task. I'm not sure of what direction to go. i have a fresh built 383 big block that never made it into my 65 plymouth... but that motor weighs more than most buggy's. so a reading i will go......

Welcome Anit Bling, check your pms.. ;D

SPEC

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 09:20:32 PM »
Alittle plug is good anti- ;D

anti bling

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 09:26:41 PM »
i read the rules and i dont want to get banned ...LOL thanks ;D

SPEC

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2008, 09:31:44 PM »
Thats allright your good to go

bigden82

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 04:52:38 PM »
You will find some great people and a lot of awsome ideas on here.  Great to have you on board.  Also how was the snow in Vagas?  We have some friends there and they loved it.

SPEC

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 06:01:11 PM »
FOOKIN SNOW :(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal