Author Topic: Dtsfab Video  (Read 6880 times)

Admin

Dtsfab Video
« on: April 16, 2009, 08:44:48 AM »
Guys, I am looking to create a Dtsfab Video, I want to use clips from all members interested etc, Please submit them, They can be of riding, machining, welding etc etc, anything you'd share on the site, If it is a you tube video, feel free to post it, and note the selected time youd like to see in the video... Im looking for about 5 minutes of action when complete... My plan is to promote this forum thru Youtube with our custom video, If you got pictures of your self that youd like to include this is fine as well... well make it ten minutes long if we need to...   :) If you have video clips youd like to email, they would need to be chopped, and the prefered video emailed to me as well, Pm me and i will assist in the chop if needed.. Windows has a very user friendly movie maker on board...

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
Re: Dtsfab Video
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 10:28:52 AM »
I will get some video transferred over from my GoPro of the LS trip this weekend. Got some...uh..interesting? stuff to show!  ;D Maybe something in there to use! Do you want them submitted on this thread?
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Admin

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 10:30:09 AM »
sure, or email them... then i dont have to convert...

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 11:52:14 AM »
not to shabby bug.   ;D
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 12:08:57 PM »
pretty cool.
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 12:29:02 PM »
Bug has a little time on his hands.  So do you like Durhamtown or what??
Now I need to get a vidoe camera-man. :t
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Admin

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 03:17:04 PM »
Well since i have so much free time, I am learning HTML code as well as screwing with videos... With Trojans expertise we will be able to host our own videos here, and have the abiltiy to embed them so they show in posts, and you just push play... Watch for some cool shit to come in the next cpl weeks... And yes i like Durhamtown, heading out at 7am for Friday and saturday with Hoodlum, Throttle and a few other fellas...

Admin

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 03:19:11 PM »
not to shabby bug.   ;D

Lol, I figured you say that seems how it has part of your video in it... :o Thanks anyways, Just messing around with it, you will see far better for the finished product, I promise...

Offline Doug Heim

• Bad @$$ Buggy Builder & Parts Supplier
  • Forum Sponsor
    • Doug Heim's Photo Bucket
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »
Bug do you have an external hard drive you could send me. I have a ton ov videos. What do you want? I have machining, action, sunset pans, chasing, tons and tons and tons! Probably too much to go through.Ill E-mail you the videos from LS. Maybe you can post them?

Admin

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 04:25:58 PM »
No hard drive... EMai me some clips etc...

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 08:12:09 PM »
that's really cool bug,
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Admin

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 08:17:29 PM »
Total rookie at html code, I have about 2 hrs time on it so far, Trojan gave me a 30 minute tutorial on Skype and this is were i am so far... This is created from nothing, no templates or any of that crap... Just good ole Rookie skill... :) This is also just testing me, it is nothing that the site will see in this version...

Remember I said Rookie

Admin

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 08:19:32 PM »
that's really cool bug,

wait a few weeks, I have a game plan, I think all will be happy with the outcome, But i need clips.. I dont want to use any video that didnt generate from a member here... ;D

artie on edge

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 08:20:54 PM »
Mate! You'll do me for a rookie! A great start and I cant wait to see the finished product..but... (always a damn BUT), why stop at one?

A new one evry few months to keep the interest alive and fresh... besides, you dont have much to do..... b:1

Admin

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 08:22:44 PM »
Mate! You'll do me for a rookie! A great start and I cant wait to see the finished product..but... (always a damn BUT), why stop at one?

A new one evry few months to keep the interest alive and fresh... besides, you dont have much to do..... b:1

A new video or page? I will update the videos by date, never loosing the first and so forth, as new members join i can add clips etc... The page, I want to start with a links page, then well go from there, We may have 100 pages if i dont find a job quick, lol...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal