Author Topic: Funco  (Read 2679 times)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
Funco
« on: October 23, 2014, 01:49:57 PM »
Here it is guys. I found this in a car lot this morning and it is one of the good old buddy deals. Car lot guy said it belonged to the lady that own's a machine shop in back and has been in storage for ever. Husband died a few years back and she just wants it gone. Looks to have all the good stuff on it, V-Tec Honda 091 930's radio ready for the sand. Needs some cleaning up but in all around good shape. Fuel system has been flushed new plugs wires and fuel pump. Man said he was asking $12.500.00 but the lady just wants it gone so if I wanted to take it off his lot for 9K it would be doable. Here are some quick cell phone picks.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
Re: Funco
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 01:53:59 PM »
BTW I don't need no stinking Funco so some one by this thing before I do something stupid.   LMAO

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 04:10:24 PM »
Dang nice ride for $10k!!!

Fast, u could have twice the fun in a Funco!!  Maybe more since I has more seats!
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 02:40:28 PM »
i have only ever seen two funco rails at the dunes in LS. i have never liked the looks of them but have heard they were smooth ride.   the front end reminds of one of these go carts

http://www.powersportsmax.com/product_info.php/cPath/40/products_id/5001
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 08:41:58 PM »
Ya funco's are funky.  But I got this one sold.  Just waiting on and ok to go pick it up. 

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 09:17:18 AM »
For the price,someone got a killer deal/backup car/starter car.  No doubt about it. But ,I agree with others,a funco=a fucno.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 12:19:15 PM »
 This one ,on the other hand................

Welllllll,I'll take a dozen PLEASE!!!!!!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 05:56:07 AM »
 jj: jj: jj: jj: I really dig that style!!!

My wife shit her pants if I drove like that, me too probably.  Car should come with a brown stipe down middle of all seats!!!  rofl  Come on lucky lotto!!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 09:10:53 PM »
well they have a come a long ways from the purple one!!  ;D lol that is a damn nice rail
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline BDKW1

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 05:58:23 PM »
well they have a come a long ways from the purple one!!

I think the purple one is the first generation. I have not seen any that had Fox's on them or that the airbag was not mounted on the shock in front.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 07:06:14 AM »
I think the purple one is the first generation. I have not seen any that had Fox's on them or that the airbag was not mounted on the shock in front.

Well the Funco is sold and waiting for pick up.  It was a Gen11 and originally had a VW motor in it.  The Gen11's all had a bench back seat and the Gen111's had two buckets.  This car was a once in life time deal.  Factory installed V-tec 3.5 Honda cnc turning brakes, power steering, built 091 close first second third and fourth with gussets welded on both sides of the ring gear. Slider drivers seat, lighted whip and bead locks on the back.  All the chrome was good as new just needed polished.  No cracking on the air bags and lots of neat aluminum trick stuff on it.  I got the price down to 9400 for the guy that bought it.  He is sending a transport to pick it up.  I think he's pretty stoked. The car was originally blue candy that someone had painted purple. Got to say it was mine for about two days.  Short's time I have ever owned a sand car. starting to feel like OB over on brand X Webb site.  LMAO

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 01:30:33 PM »
 :wwp: Video

Fast is a 2 car BALLER!!  LMAO LMAO  Well for a short time.

Dang good price for dang nice car.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal