Author Topic: Spec adds one more  (Read 5346 times)

SPEC

Spec adds one more
« on: February 06, 2009, 04:24:15 PM »
My CRAPPY BROWN JEEP FINALLY TOOK THE BIG DIVE...
307 thousand miles...Been getting pounded by me for the last 2 years...Ol' girl gave up the ghost in the form of the harmonic balancer coming out from under it at speed...
So I went truck shopping I had to have a 4 wheel drive...After a week of looking and consulting and looking at other peoples junk they wanted to unload on me...I thought I found one 200 miles away in the heart of CHEESE HEAD LAND...
So I call fukhead up...Wanna tell me about the truck???
Ya sure
Just rebuilt the motor, all new u-joints, freshly rebuilt tranny, New fancy racing radiator, new fuel pump, Brand new dual exhaust, pioneer cd player,tool box,visor, all new fuel line and filters with new motor, 4:56 gears, new oil cooler...New front rotors and brake pads...
All this for 800 bux...FOOKIN AYE...I'M THERE IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS
Look the truck over before douchebag gets out side...FOOKIN OIL IS CLEAN like just changed, so is the engine bay and motor you could about eat off of it...trans fluid red and smells good, Paint ain't even burned off the glass paks yet, Trans fresh green paint telling me it's a kennedy rebuild, shiney new u-joints and lock outs...
So I call asswipe 3 more times before he answers the phone..Comes out and seems reasonable...It's -5 truck turns over less than 2 rev's and is running, sounds good, no smoke, knocks, or rattles...So let's take her for a test drive... I drive it like I drive my stuff like I stole it...Shifts good...stops straight...Pulls ok...So I buy the FUUKIN HUNK OF FOOKIN SHIT...
Off on my merry way home...Just giggling 800 bux for a 75' thats not rotted off the frame ;D
I'm rockin out to the cd SHIT FOR BRAINS left in the cd player...50 miles down the road I loose oil pressure.....FOOKIN FRONT MAIN SEAL TOOK A SHIT... I'm lookin to see if dude was smart enouph to keep a quart of oil under the seat...Only a half gone seal stop leak...with 4 more in the tool box...NICE CLEAN OIL...
Next town I buy 5 quarts and fill her up....Not that big of a deal I got the seal and about an hour to put in :-[
Get on the freeway...HERE'S WHERE THIS WHOLE FOOKIN DEAL TAKES A BIG SHIT...Seal is soooo far gone 15 miles...5 quarts of oil...Get it up to 70mph...I smell woodsmoke.....aand the transfer case starts to howl....then grind and finally the vibration is so bad it pops out of gear...
This story isn't over I just can't type anymore...Keep posted it gets better...and I have a group project for us

SPEC

Re: Spec adds one more
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 05:00:36 PM »
So I get this fookin cocksucker home...My Tracker is covered in oil from specinator following me......At this point I'm too pissed to talk... Specinator knows me too well and that look I get before somebody goes to INTENSIVE CARE UNIT.... i'M GONNA KILL THE FUUKER...So she takes monday off...I'm cleaning out DINKS GARBAGE out of the truck...Guess what I find...a paystub with a ss#...dudes cell phone so I know who your freinds are, and where you work...DANGEROUS SHIT FOR ME TO KNOW AFTER GETTING FOOKED BAD...
So tuesday before fuksticks shift I call him up and tell him my plight home...
SNOTTY ASS .....SSSOOOO
I want my cell phone back....ME BRING A THOUSAND BUX...AND TAKE THAT HUNK OF SHIT HOME
Dude ...fxxk you asshole buyer beware....
Me...no fukface you beware I know where you live...I know who you call... I know where you work...You don't wanna play this game with me...come and get this fuukin hunk of shit and bring my money...
Dude... fuuk you asshole, and hangs up...
I go out to the street to put this fukker back in the driveway...won't turn over...Now I'm livid...Specinator drags me in the house...I make a phone call...Winter parking ban...
So I call dipshit and tell him I bought you 12 hours to come and get this hunk of shit...or the sheriff's coming ...Another hang up... after 3 times starter out ...the switch is fooked...Transfer case is full of burnred up sawdust...
I have a social security# addy, date of birth and a truck registered to a fookindink rip-off cocksuuker...what would you do?

SPEC

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 05:12:41 PM »
i GOT PIX TOO
So spec adds another fooker looking over the shoulder...Never know when or where...I will...

Offline Punkur67

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 05:19:08 PM »
Why is there sawdust in the transfer case?

I almost made the same mistake. I bought a mustang on ebay and went to LA to pick it up. Nice pics just needed paint. Called the guy and asked if he felt is was in good enough condition to drive down to san diego. He said you can but we just got the car and never drove it. Got it for $1500 with a 351c t-10 and ford 9" rear. I showed up and the place was a junkyard. No big just got a car someone wanted to get off their hands right, NO! Whole half of the car was folded in from a mean accident. Argued with the guy for about 3 hours and finnaly said you get that effer to start and I will wak away with it. Looked like the alamo outside. Mexican workers scrambling everywhere for this and that to get it running. Thing wouldnt even turn over. It looked like it sat in a field for 10 years. Threatened to call the cops and he finnally cut me a check. Dick!

I would love to put an extra asshole in the guy with my .308 if it was me, but your best bet would be to take him to small claims court. Or just tear it down and fix the issues. Sounds like you still have some decent parts to build a truck with.
Its better to be a smartass than a dumbass!

Offline BDKW1

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 05:30:05 PM »
Why is there sawdust in the transfer case?

If you have noisy bearings or gears, it will quiet them right up. Old used car salesman trick. That along with soapy water down the intake trick to make the rings seat for about 100 miles.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »
If a person had a persons address and phone number and SS# and say......... Gave it to a Nigerian scammer...........

Or other such nice person who would steal the identity and buy an RV with it.

Heck could you use an RV?  :-X

Maybe a nice Polaris Rzr (or pick your fav brand) 
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 06:20:37 PM »
did you transfer the title yet?
This post has been edited due to content.

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 06:23:40 PM »
If not, I would get 'er up closer to his neck of the woods,  put on your crash gear, and run 'er into a telephone pole.  Then walk away and loose the title.  IF it's still in his name and you paid cash, they'll pick him up and charge him to replace the pole. ;D

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 06:28:22 PM »
if you have his cell - look for mom?  - before you do that call all the 900#'s? 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 06:32:17 PM »
or you could replace the seal and rebuild the transfer case and hope the rest is ok.

Offline Punkur67

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 06:34:11 PM »
if you have his cell - look for mom?  - before you do that call all the 900#'s?

Yea if you bang his mom that would really piss him off and make you feel beter! ;D
Its better to be a smartass than a dumbass!

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 07:43:52 PM »
Post up his phone ## , we'll give him a conference call and straighten this mess out.  If the plan falls thru we'll meet at secret place in Mexico desert. ;D 8) :o
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline Voodoochikin04

• Vip Eye candy Supplier!!
  • VIP
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 11:54:20 PM »
just last week this guy at work threatened me.. so i told him to meet me after work to settle it..  fxxker goes to the supervisor and says i threatened to kill him at work and almost gets me fired.  so i passed out his number to everyone i know.. after about 3 days.. he called me begging for it to stop!!!! fxxking asshole jerk!!!!    spec, turn his number loose to the loving population of dts.. we all love being scammed!!!! 

also..  go break some business windows and drop his cell phone there..lol
"it's only when you have lost everything, that your free to do anything"

SPEC

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 04:02:33 AM »
I should have posted this earlier...This whole week I've just been too damn busy getting 20 quarts of oil spray off my Tracker...(radiator/air intake/cowl grill etc)
I like dropping the cell phone after a felony break in idea...

BDKW is dead on with the sawdust...as long as you don't drive too fast it will stay in there forever and keep things quiet...

I can't drive it into a pole...It was the most decent truck in my price range...I'll just put the seal in, run it for the rest of the winter...and part it out in the spring ;D I already pulled the CD player and speakers out and are in the 71
...MADE ME FEEL ALITTLE BETTER

My buddy the cop made a phone call yesterday, to the sheriff of that county...We'll see what happens

plkracer

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 04:17:21 AM »
Are you sure the crank is not FOOKED?? My uncle repaired a wrecked subie and the crank was bent. It keeps eating front main seals after about a thousand miles.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 04:23:35 AM by plkracer »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal