Author Topic: Got snow?  (Read 5986 times)

trojan

Got snow?
« on: January 09, 2009, 10:48:31 PM »
So you live in an nonviable part of the world :P and you wife is constantly interrupting your buggy building with demands about shovelling snow off the driveway....

SPEC

Re: Got snow?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 03:35:01 AM »
That's a neat toy, around hear it might get used for the starter snows we get ;D...I'll get some pix ;D

SPEC

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 12:42:47 PM »
Only the 3 snowiest months left too :o

Offline Az Transaxle

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 01:05:23 PM »
How can this be? What ever happened to global warming?

Offline Pacman

• Resident Smart Ass
  • Fabricator
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 03:51:08 PM »
How can this be? What ever happened to global warming?

Global warming is causing the heavy snow.....geez....get with the program!  :D

trojan

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 07:43:42 PM »
to be fair I said nonviable.... not uninhabitable  :o

SPEC

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 08:23:23 PM »
C'mon trojan
i'mm still kicken...
under 3 effen feet of sno(1 m for you)
But i'm still kicking

trojan

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2009, 06:10:42 AM »
There's a brass monkey in my family tree ;D

That's a f-load of snow....
Seriously, could something like this chip away at it?

SPEC

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2009, 06:26:23 AM »
 ;D
Prolly not,
My loader lifts to 6 feet and I'm running down the block to dump snow
This bad boy even has trouble with this much snow,
This year I think we are about 10'' over the average for snow
But I think this is more like the snow's we had when I was a kid...A couple of blizzards a year that would dump 2 to 4 feet in one storm

SPEC

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2009, 06:27:53 AM »
Oh ya, The sky is falling now again...supposed to be 2 to 4'' ;D Last time they said that it was 2 feet :o

trojan

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2009, 06:33:41 AM »
I realise it's "a little small" but I was thinking since it's autonomous it would get to it while it was snowing so it perhaps keep up with the fall?

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2009, 06:59:38 AM »
the way the snow falls in this part of the country, that thing would either never get to sleep or it would be buried while working.
This post has been edited due to content.

SPEC

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2009, 07:37:18 AM »
It's an AWESOME LITTLE MACHINE...Maybe if it was 3X the size :-\
But Boost has a point around here (this year anyways) It prolly would ge buried while working..
Our problem is the fookin snow stays for 4 monthe straight...It's not so much pushing it ...As it is where the fook to put the shit...I was thinking...Maybe I'll box it up and sell it to guys who don't have any
 :m

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2009, 07:55:05 AM »
you find a market, you let me know.  I'll even throw in the yellow snow and poop-sickles as a free bonus. ;D
This post has been edited due to content.

artie on edge

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 01:40:40 AM »
wow..... hot, damn hot. 42 degrees c here (110 f) didnt get the surfboard out today.. too many sharks. 4 attacks in the past 10 days, 1 fatal. Damn whitepointers. Salty crocs are a bit active too lost one guy checking his crab pots recently its getting busy here. Blue ringed octopus are a bit active as well, no fatalites yet this year but thats not through their lack of trying.

A pretty quiet year here in Oz, not a lot of stingers in the water so its ok to go for a dip if you keep an eye out for the crocs sharks and octopie. (dont forget the stone fish... nasty)

God I love living in Gods country.... oh and dont forget for the toxic red lagae.. thats not good either. Damn sea snakes arent real friendly, most venemous snake in the world... all 32 species of them.. all of which live in our warmer water....

Did I tell you that of the most venemous 12 snakes in the world 10 of them live here? Not sure I mentioned that... almost the same with spiders... our female funnel web hasnt killed anyone for a few years now... since we developed a workable antidote.... man hurts like crap though...

Such a great place to live... breeds the locals tough however... yeah fabr we do self circumsize.... croc fighting training 101 "self circumsicion, dont get tripped while fighting your first croc, remove the loose ends".

Bloody hell its good to live in gods country.....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal