Author Topic: New to me trailer  (Read 6622 times)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
New to me trailer
« on: April 09, 2016, 09:12:00 AM »
OK father in-law passed and we will be taking my mother in-law along to the dunes.  My trailer has been good to me but we will need more privacy in the bathroom and grandma needs a bed while on the road. I have found a CL4005+5 out in Bakersfield CA that I am going to pull the trigger on. Trying to find someone to take a look at it. This monster has 17 feet behind the slide.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
Re: New to me trailer
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 09:14:27 AM »
Sorry for the side way pictures. Posting from my phone.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 09:55:38 AM »
Pulling the trigger without seeing it? Looks like it should fit your new needs. Congrats.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline sandvw

• Fabricator
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 10:10:35 AM »
I was just in Torrance yesterday. If I would have known I could have went to Bakerfiled before I came back to Yuma.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 10:21:35 AM »
I was just in Torrance yesterday. If I would have known I could have went to Bakerfiled before I came back to Yuma.

Ya story of my life. You see why I don't gamble. My luck sucks.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 10:22:47 AM »
Pulling the trigger without seeing it? Looks like it should fit your new needs. Congrats.

Trying to get someone to take a look for me.

Offline Lance-W

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2016, 06:17:08 PM »
We can go look and photograph.  We're about 2 hours away.

But your not gonna be able give me anymore grief about towing a hotel if you buy that monster cause you'll have one too  rofl

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 08:12:25 PM »
We can go look and photograph.  We're about 2 hours away.

But your not gonna be able give me anymore grief about towing a hotel if you buy that monster cause you'll have one too  rofl

Hey it's just three feet more then what i'm towing now. Well that and about a foot wider.  Two hours is a long drag.  How many extra scoops of ice cream will it require? ;D

Offline Doug Heim

• Bad @$$ Buggy Builder & Parts Supplier
  • Forum Sponsor
    • Doug Heim's Photo Bucket
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2016, 03:09:43 PM »
Better hurry... Will you have it for the LS trip here in a couple weeks? Lance will not be at LS so I will take his ice cream.

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2016, 04:39:20 PM »
I have a friend, Joey who lives in Bakersfield.  Shanna's childhood / family friend.  Funny thing he writes sheets for RV repairs at a dealer and has done so for a number of years.  Dealer service writer?    Call Shana she will get you Joey's info.  You know the number.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 04:41:06 PM by Yummi »
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2016, 05:49:40 PM »
I have a friend, Joey who lives in Bakersfield.  Shanna's childhood / family friend.  Funny thing he writes sheets for RV repairs at a dealer and has done so for a number of years.  Dealer service writer?    Call Shana she will get you Joey's info.  You know the number.

Thanks Jeff. Talked to Joey and let him know that Lance is already on it for me.  Lance has come through for me in the passed so I have complete confidence in his judgment. 

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 05:29:28 AM »
Doing this for extra ice cream, yep Fast's ice cream is that good!!!!!!!! ;D

Ya bringing ma-in-law to LS?  Be great to meet her!!
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2016, 02:36:09 PM »
Well just got a call from the trailer owner and he Friggin Flaked on the deal.  Said he got cold feet and wanted to keep it.  So back to the hunt.  I better see my down payment real quick.   5: 4: 9:

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2016, 02:59:42 PM »
you need one of these
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal