Author Topic: New to me trailer  (Read 6609 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Lance-W

Re: New to me trailer
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2016, 05:58:22 PM »
Well just got a call from the trailer owner and he Friggin Flaked on the deal.  Said he got cold feet and wanted to keep it.  So back to the hunt.  I better see my down payment real quick.   5: 4: 9:

You know I didn't want to say anything to sour the deal but the couple of times I talked to him I got major flake vibes.  I figured it was just me and my negative attitude  ;D rofl

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2016, 06:15:25 PM »
You know I didn't want to say anything to sour the deal but the couple of times I talked to him I got major flake vibes.  I figured it was just me and my negative attitude  ;D rofl

I got that a couple of times that I talked to him.  He was trying to get me to back out of the deal.  There is always another one out there somewhere.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2016, 06:19:59 PM »
Sometimes that kind of attitude is the kind to have Lance.

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2016, 07:49:35 PM »
Get a hold of Jeff rose at cactus auto in Tucson. He may have one or know of one.  Hambone on gd
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2016, 11:27:47 AM »
Ok got the one I looked at in Yuma AZ That was hooked to the Top Kick that the fellow did not want to split the pair.  I cried long enough on the phone last night and he agreed to sell me the trailer.  Well with a pretty goodly amount for the offer.  Going to deliver it to Jerry's place (SandSavior) That's where I rent space now  since I sold my property in Yuma.   I'll get some pictures.

Offline DeepBusch69

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2016, 01:50:26 PM »
Congrats on the trailer fast.  I hope you can find someone to help get it home for you.  Is it the same length or bigger? 

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2016, 07:22:41 PM »
You da man ,fast! Not many guys would drag the MOL along to the dunes but,on the other hand,Sylvia wasn't leaving her home alone either was she?.  Smart move,fast. Proud of ya!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2016, 07:32:37 PM »
Congrats on the trailer fast.  I hope you can find someone to help get it home for you.  Is it the same length or bigger?

Only three more feet then what I am pulling now.  But much wider and a whole lot taller. Don't know yet if it is going to be much heavier.  Remember my old one has 1500 lb's of 7/8 OSB nailed on it. We could all dance on the roof of my 93.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2016, 07:42:59 PM »
You da man ,fast! Not many guys would drag the MOL along to the dunes but,on the other hand,Sylvia wasn't leaving her home alone either was she?.  Smart move,fast. Proud of ya!

Really my MIL is fun to be around.  She keeps to herself and don't bother me.  She is in ways a child because Dean her husband of 71 years did it all, bills, driving, Sylvia did all the balancing of the check book for them.  She took $500 and gave it to me for our trip to Yuma and told me that the trip was on her  rofl every time she ask how we were doing on money, I'd just tell her that there was still a lot left and that we had never had that big of a bank roll before. LMAO  she would just giggle. Ask me one time how my my truck got such good gas millage, I would just smile and tell that because it was a Dodge.  ;D

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2016, 07:59:57 PM »
As said,you a good man but Sylvia is a much better woman..................... ;) ;) ;D
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2016, 08:19:17 PM »
Well ,I was effing with your post and fubarred it but ..............it said,quote fast,"You know the saying! Happy wife happy life. Well in my case Happy mother inlaw happy wife.

And here is what I did to it. 

"You know the saying! Happy wife happy life. Well in my case Happy mother inlaw happy wife= happy fast!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2016, 09:04:33 AM »
Well ,I was effing with your post and fubarred it but ..............it said,quote fast,"You know the saying! Happy wife happy life. Well in my case Happy mother inlaw happy wife.

And here is what I did to it. 

"You know the saying! Happy wife happy life. Well in my case Happy mother inlaw happy wife= happy fast!

Pretty much it.  jj:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal