Author Topic: Monkey Ears and ISIS  (Read 11315 times)

Online fabr

• Administrator
Re: Monkey Ears and ISIS
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015, 10:13:19 AM »
Dream on ,yummi.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2015, 01:08:54 PM »
I know. 

How screwed are we collectively that in a country of 300+ million there is no plausible, qualified candidate?  Kasich is below 2%.  Jeb at what 6%?  He would suck.  Same ol same ol. 

Rumour is they want to draft Romeny? 

Serious, nobody out there? 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2015, 03:25:49 PM »
Kasich gets a 85% from me but that 15% of him scares the shit out of me. He doesn't have a chance in hell of being an electable candidate. Jeb is a zero in my book. Rubio,untested,no real track record. Cruz,well,not anymore. Others,not a chance of getting elected. Trump though,I'm still very much on the fence. IF he did as a business exec does and delegates responsibioity well and manages their results then ,yes ,he'd be a viable candidate to me.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2015, 03:31:13 PM »
Kasich gets a 85% from me but that 15% of him scares the shit out of me. He doesn't have a chance in hell of being an electable candidate. Jeb is a zero in my book. Rubio,untested,no real track record. Cruz,well,not anymore. Others,not a chance of getting elected. Trump though,I'm still very much on the fence. IF he did as a business exec does and delegates responsibioity well and manages their results then ,yes ,he'd be a viable candidate to me.

in all aspects, yes i agree!!!!!  i still wonder if bush's wife was part of the nafta treaty lol
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2015, 08:20:47 PM »
Show of hands who's voting for Hilary?   ff:
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2015, 10:19:00 PM »
 thumb down -there's one hand.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2015, 08:39:23 AM »
Show of hands who's voting for Hilary?   ff:

LMAO LMAO hilary  LMAO LMAO only if she pulls palan in as her vise president  rofl rofl LMAO LMAO  nono nono nono nono
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline DeepBusch69

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2015, 02:16:02 PM »
I know you all have probably seen this video, but it cracked me up.  Not real, but still funny.  I do believe this is how the rest of the world sees us now. 

Flame on

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2015, 02:21:23 PM »
While it may not be real, I bet I could sell it to most of the voters in this country.  bs1

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2015, 05:34:44 PM »
Trump surely has shown he can manage and is economically savvy. He obviously can lead and allows those that can lead to do so. He takes no shit for sure.
If he implodes I am in for Rubio. I kind of like what Rubio has to say and seems to be very sensible. No track record? we elected Obuma, what was his track record? We know what it is now and the legacy he will leave behind for sure, no doubt about that!

Yummi,
 I have a hard time trusting your opinion since you were so spot on about your Ferguson assessment and Mike Browns, "hands up don't shoot" BS. Look where that has us as a nation. 1960's?
Sorry buddy you might be past it but I still live it everyday!

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2015, 08:09:42 PM »
Trump surely has shown he can manage and is economically savvy. He obviously can lead and allows those that can lead to do so. He takes no shit for sure.
If he implodes I am in for Rubio. I kind of like what Rubio has to say and seems to be very sensible. No track record? we elected Obuma, what was his track record? We know what it is now and the legacy he will leave behind for sure, no doubt about that!

Yummi,
 I have a hard time trusting your opinion since you were so spot on about your Ferguson assessment and Mike Browns, "hands up don't shoot" BS. Look where that has us as a nation. 1960's?
WE???? WE,elected him????? YOU might have but I'm not a part of the WE you mention.................
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2015, 05:50:41 AM »
You know you voted of O Fabr.  Wasnt that a Obumer sticker on your elec car.  LMAO LMAO LMAO

St Louis had the cheapest diesel on way to St A by $.25/gal.  Emergency exit and I took 100 gal.  Maybe its O's subsidised fuel.  Just left the truck running to drown out the thumpin going on. 

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2015, 07:08:24 AM »
 Hey,Carl,  (ks) pl.gif  I hear you are working on Hillary's team.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 07:18:36 AM by fabr »
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2015, 07:23:24 AM »
Yummi,

I don't think I was.  My point was ignore the spark, look at the fire.  Still holds true. 

My initial impression was that Ferguson and Bundy Ranch had more similarities than differences.  Both sparked by outright distortion of the facts by or on behalf of the "victims."   The blacks rioted, the whites drove hundreds of miles and pointed loaded weapons at officers in a "show down."  The only thing that kept the whites from "rioting" at Bundy Ranch, is there is nothing to destroy out there.  The only thing that kept them alive was the police stood down. 

The Ferguson report of 2015 resulted in termination of multiple officers and the resignation of the Chief.  Clearly, while Brown's death was justified, the underlying issue, and the "fire" had some merit.  There are multiple departments under consent decree.  That is problematic.  Some of the findings of that report are remarkable.  Police are the first line of government.  When we have issues with police, we clearly have issues with government.  You can be angry all you want at the "protesters / rioters" but what they exposed should concern you a great deal. 

On the current "Black Lives Matter" protests at various colleges, the spark is not all about Brown.  Brown alone cannot sustain that fire.   Some of it is just pure crap.  Some of it is very scary such as the speech issues.  Look at the fire.  Large groups of people are so disenfranchised that they are "protesting."  We can dismiss it all day long as "pure crap" but we would be better served to see it for what it is.  A crack.  A few years from now folks will be saying "How did we miss the signs?"  The schisms in this country are growing - daily. 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2015, 10:48:22 AM »
Hey,Carl,  (ks) pl.gif  I hear you are working on Hillary's team.  ;D

I'm not sure she needs my help.  And the republicans better get their shit together and bring a good candidate to the front that the whole party can stand behind, or its gonna be Hillary and Bill sleeping in the White House again.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal