Author Topic: Little Sahara Spring Ride 4/20-25(All DTS members welcome.)  (Read 32798 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Little Sahara Spring Ride 4/20-25(All DTS members welcome.)
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2015, 10:33:06 AM »
We'll miss ya buddy. Best wishes on the surgery.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2015, 11:57:38 AM »
I'm not sure I've meet a member here thats a good passenger!!!!!! LMAO LMAO LMAO

Heal up good and pack your stuff for Idaho.  ;)
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline Dunebound69

• Time flies when drinking rum!
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2015, 06:29:04 PM »
One good passenger in this group is one that had to much to drink rofl
Time flies when having rum!
Famous last words, Watch this
Government can not give you anything it dose not take from someone else first. When we stop laughing we start dying.
"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead" Hemingway

Offline Dunebound69

• Time flies when drinking rum!
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2015, 06:30:15 PM »
Think Idaho is out. Im going to wipe out my vacation time with this one.
Time flies when having rum!
Famous last words, Watch this
Government can not give you anything it dose not take from someone else first. When we stop laughing we start dying.
"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead" Hemingway

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2015, 06:26:17 PM »
Not during the evening hours..
Or daylight hours..
Hell, you are not allowed to hook up to my car...
I'm not falling for that roller coaster ride again!  rofl

This sounds like a memory (nightmare) that will never go away.

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2015, 06:47:08 PM »
Your fair weather member would of suggested May 3-11 but hey I will work the weather out for your dates as a courtesy. :q :q :nw I will also put a call into Zephyrus to smooth the sand for you guys. Going to miss my spring sand fix. I hope I make it until Sept with my sanity. Just FYI, our Fall dates are Sept 11 - 20 for those that wish to join us. Sure had a good time chasing you guys last Sept. Maybe DS can actually keep up this time and John can keep the steering intact.

I expect some good vids to hold me over!!!!!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2015, 07:41:50 PM »
Your fair weather member would of suggested May 3-11 but hey I will work the weather out for your dates as a courtesy. :q :q :nw I will also put a call into Zephyrus to smooth the sand for you guys. Going to miss my spring sand fix. I hope I make it until Sept with my sanity. Just FYI, our Fall dates are Sept 11 - 20 for those that wish to join us. Sure had a good time chasing you guys last Sept. Maybe DS can actually keep up this time and John can keep the steering intact.

this sounds like a challenge !!!!!!  :o :o     rofl rofl rofl rofl we'll just have to see about that on the open sand not in the trails  LMAO
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2015, 07:45:46 PM »

I WILL try to make that work. Why not start an info thread for us as a reminder of it?
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2015, 05:23:27 AM »
There will be no Fall trip for me.  Idaho will wipe out my buggy trip fund for 2015.

DS is gonna pull out rest of his hair with that car, trying to figure out WTF.  He is sooooo patient.  LMAO LMAO

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2015, 02:15:53 PM »
pretty sure the timing is the wtf i have been looking for but i don't have anymore hair to pull out  rofl rofl so it has to be the problem  rofl rofl
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2015, 02:18:42 PM »
hope to have my new valve springs in tomorrow....if so i'll get the head off to the head shop then back on the motor then on to the turbo.  not that much time left till the trip!!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 07:22:40 AM by Dsrace »

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2015, 09:28:06 AM »
2 week roll call!

LMAO LMAO LMAO
Who ready to roll out...................

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2015, 12:48:14 PM »
ok since you asked i am not ready, today anyway  rofl  with a little luck i will fire my motor off tonight!!  since it has been spitting and raining since sun night i will not be able to test drive the rail for a while nor pull my th'er out for a bit either lol

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2015, 01:36:30 PM »
2 week roll call!

LMAO LMAO LMAO
Who ready to roll out...................

OK put all the panels back on last night.  Got some of the wiring cleaned up. Got the radio to working, found out they had unplugged it when they put the auto fire system in at HRT. Got the seat slider cleaned so I can pull the seat froward now to check the fuel level gauge. Waiting on all my CV and shock stuff to come in.  This car's shocks were supposed to have been tuned by ED (Pound Sand) at Glamis last year.  Well he must have forgotten these two because they had no oil in them.  The line on the shock barrel is where it came to.  The shock had to be over heating, you can tell by how the shaft is so blue.  The valving was way off from what it should have been at, #50/#70 although that was printed on the shock I don't think that heavy of a car should only have #50 compression.  Even with the by passes.   Don't know if I am going to like having two plus inches of spacers in the shocks but that's what it is going to take to stop off my wheel travel at 22* without limit straps.  If all goes will I should get a day trip in next week. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2015, 02:44:22 PM »
Oh..That soon already.
Guess I should find out if the car is even in my trailer.. Now where did I park that trailer?
Holyshit I better get busy  drowning
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal