Author Topic: EVERYTHING is on video now.  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
EVERYTHING is on video now.
« on: July 22, 2011, 05:38:54 AM »
Welcome to 2011 where everything we do is caught on tape.  State should go ahead and get the settlement check ready cause its only a matter of time til we'll move this topic to the video room. 

http://news.yahoo.com/us-inmate-dies-videotaped-lethal-injection-010312404.html
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
Re: EVERYTHING is on video now.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 06:42:12 AM »
In seeking a stay, DeYoung's attorneys argued that using pentobarbital could cause DeYoung to suffer.

How much suffering did his victims go through while he was killing them.  Where's the video on that.  Let the people suing sit and watch all the vid's of the people that the bastards killed. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Baja Rick

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 06:51:55 AM »
 I think we should bring back the Hangman's noose.  Furthermore a lot of suffering might have been a good thing for this a$$ clown.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 07:20:01 AM »
I think that when senenced to death for this kind of crime you should die as your victims did !!!!
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 07:28:52 AM »
Bring back the firing squad.  Introduce a new bullet that when it penetrates it has a delay for about a minute before it detonates.  That will give them a minute to reflect on what they did.  Fitting.  O and set them in a chair so they can't fall down and kick around before they explode. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 07:41:49 AM »
In seeking a stay, DeYoung's attorneys argued that using pentobarbital could cause DeYoung to suffer.

How much suffering did his victims go through while he was killing them.  Where's the video on that.  Let the people suing sit and watch all the vid's of the people that the bastards killed.
+1
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 10:10:21 AM »
I have absolutly no problem with it not being humanly, not hurting and taking too long.  Suffering  bs1 that bastard killed his mom dad and sister so he could get the family $$$.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 10:40:36 AM »
I am 100% in favor of an eye for an eye and an EQUALLY horrific end to those that there is 100% no doubt,caught in the act,confession,etc. guilty. For those that are convicted on forensic evidence alone I'm for a life sentence.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 12:09:03 PM »
I am 100% in favor of an eye for an eye and an EQUALLY horrific end to those that there is 100% no doubt,caught in the act,confession,etc. guilty. For those that are convicted on forensic evidence alone I'm for a life sentence.

+1
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 12:11:33 PM »
in cases like his fitting the crime would be appropriate.  what gets me is the cost to execute someone! there are sooooooo many people that would gladly should them for free!!!

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 12:56:33 PM »
Most of the "costs" are nothing but bureaucratic BS garbage that serves no purpose whatsoever. Legal junk.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal