Author Topic: Land Use  (Read 1622 times)

Entropy

Land Use
« on: October 09, 2008, 11:06:20 AM »
I had a request that I post this up here....
You are going to have to work a little to follow the link; I'm doing it this way so that it is not countable by the various automatic system in the net...
You need to put HTTP:// in front of the link and take out the (DELETE)...

stopthrillcraft(DELETE).org/index.htm

For the counterbalance after you puke try this one:
http://stopthrillcraft.com/
Notice the complete and simple link, I have no problem directly linking to a responsible site.
Gott'a run!

borris

Re: Land Use
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 01:09:21 PM »

boltz2012

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 03:19:54 PM »
Wow...his mother must have molested him when he was a child. On that note. Why is he still driving a car. They have to destroy millions of acres of land to make roads and look at the amount of animals killed on the road. I'm sure those numbers outweigh the numbers of animals killed in the dunes or woods by buggy owners and ATVs. And he forgot to mention that while he was sitting in that resteraunt he was eating a cow that was hand raised and slaughtered ending its nice siren life in a farmers field just so he could have a smoke free steak. It hypocrites like this that make Americans look weak and futile. This poor soul probably tried to build a buggy and ended up with a two mile walk out of the woods knowing he built a piece of shit. The core land...as we call it in Texas... can be used for whatever an American wants to do with it. Its our land...all of ours. Not just the people who don't enjoy this or don't enjoy that...but all of ours. He reminds me of the kid in the sand box that couldn't play with anyone else because he thought the sand box was his. He is also the type person that is likely to end up getting a severe thrashing when his gay pride gives him a little fuzz on his balls and he decides to step up and tell someone that loves the sport we are in that they gotta get off the land. fxxk this dude. Go fight a paper war and be a hypocrite and don't be supprised when your yard is soiled by the kids on four wheelers in your community because you took away their right to ride somewhere.

Sorry...stupidity just gets me fired up. We are supposed to be free. Its supposed to be a given and thats what America is all about. We shouldn't have to fight to be free. I'm out!

VLADD

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 05:09:02 AM »
When I read or hear shit like that I have to just shake my head and walk away.I see hunters often when out and about on public land My syuff isn't that loud so they always smile and wave back...now dumb ass hikers on the other hand...they have hundeds of thousands of miles of trails that are HIKER ONLY...So I guess I should run them over when they walk down the middle of the fire road that is designated for motorized vehicles they always give you the ugly face, I used to ALWAYS drive off slowly so not to leave a dust cloud...NOT TOO LONG AGO THEY CLOSED OFF A TRAIL FOR SLEDS AND ATV'S THAT WAS AN OLD RAIL ROAD BED...I liked to ride it was straight, flat and a good place to drop the hammer and burn some carbon out, Now it's a hiker trail...So you bastards got another 80 miles of my trails...now you can eat 10 pounds of my dust...I don't go out of my way anymore to be nice to them...And that is a shame
I like to make new freinds

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 01:32:34 AM »
Nothing like a little liberalism 101 to get you blood boiling.  Once Obama gets in power with Pelosi and Reid at his side, and the Communist judges they will apoint, you can kiss you American RIGHTS goodbye.  After all, the tumbleweeds and desert tortise have rights to.

SPEC

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 02:13:40 AM »
I keep reading that idiots statement...
I have worked and lived in the woods pretty much my whole life...except for the last few years...I like trees as neighbors way better than people :-[
I've seen bothe extremes....Huggers and abusers...I've seen Hundreds of thousands of acre's Raped by greedy loggers, and the mess they leave behind, I've also seen responsable logging and replanting practices...
I've seen where RESPONSABLE companies keep the land/woods open to the public....Only to end up putting up chains because people were leaving garbage and damaging trees...  I've had my chainsaw fall victim to some asshole tree hugger's spiking trees...There are two sides to the coin...I like to go out and giver hell on the trails...Hell I've accidentally ran some smaller creatures over...
I never would go out of my way to intensionally harm anything that lives in the wild...But I sure do like venison,and fish,and grouse,and crawdads,...You know what I'm saying...It's the few dick heads that give us all a bad name...
With that said...I heat with wood, I work with a logging company I cut the stuff that it isn't feasable for them to deal with so it doesn't go to waste, and I cut dead trees and problem trees as well...I also burn junk palletts that otherwise had gone to the landfill...I'd like to see that EFFEN douchebag walk a hundred feet in my boots....People like  that drink bottled water...WHAT ABOUT THAT PLASTIC IN THE LANDFILL YOU ASSHOLE?
YOU REALLY WANNA PREACH ABOUT GREEN LIVING....YOU BETTER BE LIVNG IN A BRUSH HUT...WEARING A DEAD GRASS SKIRT, HAVE SOME BERRY JUICE ON YOUR CHIN AND SOME PINE NUTS STUCK IN YOUR TEETH...EFFEN ASSHOLE

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal