Author Topic: Almost a year  (Read 17561 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Almost a year
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2008, 08:34:36 AM »
I got depressed when the tire company that as all for fixing trailer damages UNTIL they heard the figure  $80,000. Then it was "OH!, you need to speak with our legal department".
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SPEC

« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2008, 08:46:23 AM »
Dirty Bastards

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2008, 09:15:37 AM »
My complaint is with the AGENT that literally blew smoke up my ass.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2008, 09:20:58 AM »
Mastr, I don't know the whole story, but I know the industry.   If you have questions, send me a PM, might not like my answers, but at least they wont be bs and I might be able to give you the work arounds / next steps if you are so inclined. 

I have been know to draft a well worded letter or two that has gotten the ball rolling for friends at various times.   
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2008, 09:49:40 PM »
http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medialib/blm/wy/field-offices/rock_springs/rec.Par.44730.File.dat/dunesbrochure.pdf
I dug the PDF up a while back.. 11,500 acres that you can ride on out of about 30,000 acres, FAST dunes, Lots of razorbacks in the summer, No crowds, No fees, 12 miles from a pretty nice town... Hell yea! When are we going!
This is also a good read with pics on it.http://www.dunereview.com/rocksprings.htm Alot of folks comment that there are no big dunes there, but from pics I have seen, they look pretty damn big to me!! ;D That SUCKS you didn't get to see the place fabr..Stupid snow...

enemy I just saw these pics,     I AM IN EVEN IF I HAVE TO QUIT MY DAY JOB   lol.

I know dunebound69 will go to, even if I have to drag him kickin  ;D plus I may need someone to tow me back especially if I'm trying to keep up with you.

masterfab that was a sad day indeed.

" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2008, 03:16:03 PM »
Mastr, I don't know the whole story, but I know the industry.   If you have questions, send me a PM, might not like my answers, but at least they wont be bs and I might be able to give you the work arounds / next steps if you are so inclined. 

I have been know to draft a well worded letter or two that has gotten the ball rolling for friends at various times.   
Thanks for the offer but I've talked to so many lawyers and people in the ins world that I lost count.I get the same answer everytime.It was my stupidity for trusting an agent that steered me wrong. It will all boil down to my word against his and when it hits court it'll boil down to  who would have the most to gain from lying about the facts. Well of course that's me. So I'll lose.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal