Author Topic: Cut list software  (Read 1383 times)

Offline jsbm

• VIP
Cut list software
« on: February 26, 2011, 04:36:47 PM »
I know this is far from buggies but I am looking for a basic cut list program. I have searched and downloaded about 10 different ones and they are either to complicated for me to learn or they require a cad program to import your dimensions. What I am look for is a program that I can put in my lengths I need to cut from a given length of material. If any one can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Jeff

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
Re: Cut list software
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 05:34:54 PM »
I know this is far from buggies but I am looking for a basic cut list program. I have searched and downloaded about 10 different ones and they are either to complicated for me to learn or they require a cad program to import your dimensions. What I am look for is a program that I can put in my lengths I need to cut from a given length of material. If any one can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Jeff

Jeff

Try Bend Tec.  I think that is what your looking for. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline vidio1

• Fabricator
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 08:51:06 PM »
If your looking for software to make a cut list from flat stock/bar stock Google for 1D nesting software. There's a ton of 'em out there and almost all the simple ones are free and standalone.

Offline jsbm

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 03:10:32 PM »
Thanks vidio1 1d nesting is exactly what I was looking for. Do you know of the free ones, all of the ones (over a 100) I looked at are demos with limitations. The one I did find and liked the most was pipe cutting suite the only draw back is you can't print and trying to get the boss to send $200.00 on a program when he does it old school isn't gonna happen.

Thanks Jeff

Offline vidio1

• Fabricator
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 05:49:07 PM »
You can try this one it's the first freeware I came across...

http://www.supershareware.com/info/1dnest.html

I'll look around some more when I get a chance.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal