Author Topic: Thinking out loud.....  (Read 23126 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Thinking out loud.....
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2010, 07:23:46 PM »
I admit I'm prejudiced.I really really do not like rear engine cars and yes the front suspension is funky also. IMO that is.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

trans man

« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2010, 10:07:43 AM »
I admit I'm prejudiced.I really really do not like rear engine cars
There is nothing wrong with tail draggers. ;D ;D ;D But every man has a right to his own opinion. 8) 8) 8)

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2010, 10:16:02 AM »
There is nothing wrong with tail draggers. ;D ;D ;D But every man has a right to his own opinion. 8) 8) 8)

Thats not completely true. The BIGGEST problem with rear engine cars are owner who think that their car wheelies because its got bu-ko horsepower and not because its a teeter-totter with all that weight hanging back there to make it wheelie.

Then all the fools watching who do not know or understand a teeter totter going "OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! That cars got a ton of power!" 
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

trans man

« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2010, 11:13:48 AM »
That's not completely true. The BIGGEST problem with rear engine cars are owner who think that their car wheelies because its got bu-ko horsepower and not because its a teeter-totter with all that weight hanging back there to make it wheelie.

Then all the fools watching who do not know or understand a teeter totter going "OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! That cars got a ton of power!"
LOL! I agree, pulling a wheelie is all about weigh distribution, but your still have to have some HP to make it happen! My rear engine car weighs 1550lbs wet ,107" wheel base, 2 seater , uses a 200 HP light weigh VW engine and the cockpit is in the center of car. You don't have too have 400 to 800 HP like some cars have. Which is just for bragging rights IMO. I do love pulling wheelie thou... 8) 8) 8)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2010, 11:54:14 AM »
Ever seen a clown car at the rodeo? LOL!!!! Tail draggers.Pfft!! LOL!  Just effing with ya.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

trans man

« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2010, 03:23:27 PM »
Ever seen a clown car at the rodeo? LOL!!!! Tail draggers.Pfft!! LOL!  Just effing with ya.
Yea I know, LOL!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal