Author Topic: Artie,would this work?  (Read 3844 times)

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Re: Artie,would this work?
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 05:45:32 PM »
If you want a couple other Disney specials they also had the word SEX in the dust of the Lion King. When the boy lion is full grown and longing for home he goes up on a cliff and collapses and the dust that floats out spells sex. (This is the dust that the wind then carries back to the witch doctor monkey who recognizes the lions scent on it.)

Then try to find if you or someone you know still has and ORIGINAL copy of the Little Mermaid. The original covers castle has "spires" going "up" the front that resemble male genetalia EXACTLY. There are a few of these sticking up across the front of the castle. Disney recalled and rereleased new covers for them due to this flubub. Its now different of course.
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Islander

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2009, 05:56:26 PM »
Whilst watching Aladdin with a female friend of mine many many moons ago, she turned and said to me:

"Wanna see something weird?"

Hoping for the best, I nodded my head.

She fast-forwarded the movie to a point where Aladdin is on a balcony talking to Jasmine, and after a couple of attempts puased the video at a point where if you looked closely at the background, you could see that one of the clouds in the sky was clearly drawn to look like the word 'sex'.
Then she cued forwards to another scene where during a slight pause in the conversation, Aladdin says to Jasmine "Good teenagers take off their clothes." You had to turn the volume up to maximum to be able to hear it, but it was definitely there.

Unfortunately neither thing ever ended up actually happening (getting naked or sex), despite my subtle attempts to make it so.

I think you already lost the battle when you put in the movie Aladdin!!

Online Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2009, 07:38:19 PM »
Whilst watching Aladdin with a female friend of mine many many moons ago, she turned and said to me:

"Wanna see something weird?"

Hoping for the best, I nodded my head.

She fast-forwarded the movie to a point where Aladdin is on a balcony talking to Jasmine, and after a couple of attempts puased the video at a point where if you looked closely at the background, you could see that one of the clouds in the sky was clearly drawn to look like the word 'sex'.
Then she cued forwards to another scene where during a slight pause in the conversation, Aladdin says to Jasmine "Good teenagers take off their clothes." You had to turn the volume up to maximum to be able to hear it, but it was definitely there.

Unfortunately neither thing ever ended up actually happening (getting naked or sex), despite my subtle attempts to make it so.

North of the equator that would have constituted an invite.  Sorry.  Least you'll still friends, who knows one day??
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
  • What goes around comes around!
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2009, 07:44:49 PM »
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but Artie hasn't been on the site for a while now, or so it seems! Where is he?? Artie are you there?? Talk to me Bud, or do you have the SHITS!!
VTR 1000 CUDA on the way.. What goes around comes around!!

LiveWire

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 12:08:30 PM »
If you want a couple other Disney specials they also had the word SEX in the dust of the Lion King. When the boy lion is full grown and longing for home he goes up on a cliff and collapses and the dust that floats out spells sex. (This is the dust that the wind then carries back to the witch doctor monkey who recognizes the lions scent on it.)

Then try to find if you or someone you know still has and ORIGINAL copy of the Little Mermaid. The original covers castle has "spires" going "up" the front that resemble male genetalia EXACTLY. There are a few of these sticking up across the front of the castle. Disney recalled and rereleased new covers for them due to this flubub. Its now different of course.

Did you see my last post?

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 12:17:28 PM »
Yah but I didn't go to the snopes link (not a big fan of snopes)
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

odypilots

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 12:43:30 PM »
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but Artie hasn't been on the site for a while now, or so it seems! Where is he?? Artie are you there?? Talk to me Bud, or do you have the SHITS!!

I've noticed and been wondering about him, myself. Maybe he burned out on the political topics? And who didn't! I promise I've been spelling it "aluminium"!

LiveWire

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 01:13:51 PM »
Yah but I didn't go to the snopes link (not a big fan of snopes)

I meant about the Lion King picture.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2009, 01:24:25 PM »
I've noticed and been wondering about him, myself. Maybe he burned out on the political topics? And who didn't! I promise I've been spelling it "aluminium"!
I believe that is the case.  :'( I told him we still love him!!!!! I really miss his posts.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2009, 07:32:01 PM »
I meant about the Lion King picture.

I only saw the Jessica Rabbit picture. There was a red X by the words Can you read it? so I am now assuming you had that pic there ofthe Lion king dust sex cloud eh?? I hit cntrl F5 to force a reload of the page now it will not even bring up J-rabbit!  Ah well.

chrishallett83

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2009, 02:45:32 AM »
I think you already lost the battle when you put in the movie Aladdin!!

Mate she is into Disney movies, not me!

artie on edge

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 07:40:25 AM »
I believe that is the case.  :'( I told him we still love him!!!!! I really miss his posts.

Boo!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal