Author Topic: Re: blind driving  (Read 8538 times)

artie on edge

Re: blind driving
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 05:11:50 PM »
I am betting that Voodoo along with so many of us DO know whats wrong here.

The problem is that even there are not enough of us pissed off "enough" yet.
One person going to a congress man or woman will get NOTHING done unless the reason you are there is (This is just a for instance) to get a new law passed for/against a guy who raped your daughter. Why? Cause people will remember that and vote for the person who pushed it amde a big deal out of it. 

But for now too many people here DO knwo whats wrong. True they are still hoping the ones who should WILL do whats right and stop the runaway juggernaut that is ruining this country.

But in reality its becoming no different than the ole Tea party times.

Our G-ment is ignoring the Constitution. Becoming just like the kings of old.

Other G-ments are right in i with them. You comment that our G-ment is making it difficult for other economies as well.

That means those countries G-ments are no better than ours. This was not a surprise or something they did not see happening. They were reaping the whirlswind of money and did not care nor likely do they. Thier bank account have gotten HUGE too.

Plenty of blame to go around. Just need to start the real blaming.

In some cases I will agree with you on this point, in others I wont. Dont forget, yours is the biggest single economic entity in the planet...sobering stuff huh? Thats quite a statement, and its quite a reality also. Many smaller economies are reliant upon yours for most of their trade etc. Without you they are dead in the water. Thats a hell of a responsibility for you guys, but you may say "we didnt ask them to become so" The truth is yes you did, in fact your gment manouvered the situation so that they did become Big Brother to many smaller countrys. They have been doing so since the end of hostilities in WWII.

For thos Gments that CHOSE to align themselves with the US economy... no problems mate, they have to wear the consequeances of their actions. For those that where 'herded' by past US administrations, them I have sympathy for.

You make a bloody good point when you mention the Tea Party..... youve done it once already..... where did the (vocal) 'fire' go?

Nutz, Im betting that Voods has an idea whats wrong (I mean ..who knows anything for sure? I bet you administration isnt completely aware), His insistance that hes ok and not acknowledging the issue is symtematic of the attitude (of US and others) thats allowed your (many) gment (s) to take you here in the first place...

I know Ive carried on about this ad nauseum.. but I DONT ACCEPT that YOU cant do anything about it.... sorry mate, but thats just passing the buck. Ive had it said to me too many times on here by (what I consider) to be intelligent men.

While ever your Gment has your sons and daughter overseas getting killed and injured FOR SOMEONE ELSES LAND... this thing is all fxxked up..... weve seen the extent of Travis's injurys. We have lost one ourselves day before yesterday, same thing roadside bomb. Yep, Im working on bringing OUR sons and daughters home as well.... yes Ive written, emailed, visited our pollies. Ive also cajoled my mates and familiy to do the same thing...

We'll get em home...

Why should I, an Aussie give a rats arse about you guys? Dunno, but I do. Many of you here are now mates. Thats important to us over here, you all need a good swift kick up your collective arses so that you get off those collective arses and take control of your meglamaniacal pollies.

IM NOT FINISHED ON THIS SUBJJECT ... until the brotherhood rises and smites (theres that word again) the oppressors and drives them from the promised land.... oops.. thats Israel isnt it.... damn..Im on the wrong forum....

To end my tirade for the day... a couple of quote from someone important (I have no idea who)..

"Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm".... you guys need the enthusiasm.....

"all it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" ... no comment needed there....

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 05:24:06 PM »
First I will say that right or wrong I beleive that nearly all the G-ment of this planet are tied with each other and play with human kind for the fun of it.

Second I will ask you. What can I do? I do talk to others who feel as I do and try to get more interested. Buts thats small change.

But I would like to hear a plan from you that will, without a doubt, Unquestonably and without fail, allow one man to make such a differance that its noticed and followed.

There is a point where a good person can no longer stick his neck out for those who will not defend themselves. Not when he has the same weaspons that they posses but they refuse to pick them up. 

Wether it be guns, or pens. Without an extreme gift you cannot defend those who will not defend themselves against ones who already weild a mighty power.

But if you can light the path. Maybe some of us will walk it.

Don't let the torch go out. Please.   
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

artie on edge

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 06:19:11 PM »
Mate its not rocket science. You talk to your mates and get them interested enough for them to talk to their mates.... all write, all make appointments with your local members... that will do it IF you (collectively) drive it....

No one said it would be easy.... or fast.....

artie on edge

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 06:20:45 PM »
First I will say that right or wrong I beleive that nearly all the G-ment of this planet are tied with each other and play with human kind for the fun of it.

Second I will ask you. What can I do? I do talk to others who feel as I do and try to get more interested. Buts thats small change.

But I would like to hear a plan from you that will, without a doubt, Unquestonably and without fail, allow one man to make such a differance that its noticed and followed.

There is a point where a good person can no longer stick his neck out for those who will not defend themselves. Not when he has the same weaspons that they posses but they refuse to pick them up. 

Wether it be guns, or pens. Without an extreme gift you cannot defend those who will not defend themselves against ones who already weild a mighty power.

But if you can light the path. Maybe some of us will walk it.

Don't let the torch go out. Please.

some of you walking it will do nothing... and the path needs another Martin Luther King, a really vocal Septic mouthpiece... not some dipshit aussie who cant mind his own business.....

Offline Voodoochikin04

• Vip Eye candy Supplier!!
  • VIP
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 06:57:21 PM »
hahahaha.... talking to your local members will do absolutley nothing!!!!!!   artie!!!!!!!!!!!! come here and do what you think needs to be done....

you cant grab arms and stand up to our g-ment!!!  they hang ya for treason.. or throw you in terrorist camp!.   what good does that do? doesnt make others wanna stand up!!!  your thoughts are all good intended, but what your saying is impossible!!! and frankly its extremely offending that you think what your saying is something we are to ignorant to see!!!!
"it's only when you have lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Online fabr

• Administrator
Re: Re: blind driving
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2009, 07:08:21 PM »
In some cases I will agree with you on this point, in others I wont. Dont forget, yours is the biggest single economic entity in the planet...sobering stuff huh? Thats quite a statement, and its quite a reality also. Many smaller economies are reliant upon yours for most of their trade etc. Without you they are dead in the water. Thats a hell of a responsibility for you guys, but you may say "we didnt ask them to become so" The truth is yes you did, in fact your gment manouvered the situation so that they did become Big Brother to many smaller countrys. They have been doing so since the end of hostilities in WWII.

For thos Gments that CHOSE to align themselves with the US economy... no problems mate, they have to wear the consequeances of their actions. For those that where 'herded' by past US administrations, them I have sympathy for.

You make a bloody good point when you mention the Tea Party..... youve done it once already..... where did the (vocal) 'fire' go?

Nutz, Im betting that Voods has an idea whats wrong (I mean ..who knows anything for sure? I bet you administration isnt completely aware), His insistance that hes ok and not acknowledging the issue is symtematic of the attitude (of US and others) thats allowed your (many) gment (s) to take you here in the first place...

I know Ive carried on about this ad nauseum.. but I DONT ACCEPT that YOU cant do anything about it.... sorry mate, but thats just passing the buck. Ive had it said to me too many times on here by (what I consider) to be intelligent men.

While ever your Gment has your sons and daughter overseas getting killed and injured FOR SOMEONE ELSES LAND... this thing is all fxxked up..... weve seen the extent of Travis's injurys. We have lost one ourselves day before yesterday, same thing roadside bomb. Yep, Im working on bringing OUR sons and daughters home as well.... yes Ive written, emailed, visited our pollies. Ive also cajoled my mates and familiy to do the same thing...

We'll get em home...

Why should I, an Aussie give a rats arse about you guys? Dunno, but I do. Many of you here are now mates. Thats important to us over here, you all need a good swift kick up your collective arses so that you get off those collective arses and take control of your meglamaniacal pollies.

IM NOT FINISHED ON THIS SUBJJECT ... until the brotherhood rises and smites (theres that word again) the oppressors and drives them from the promised land.... oops.. thats Israel isnt it.... damn..Im on the wrong forum....

To end my tirade for the day... a couple of quote from someone important (I have no idea who)..

"Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm".... you guys need the enthusiasm.....

"all it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" ... no comment needed there....
That's all very admirable and idealistic but sadly it's never going to happen till those with their hands out for the free ride are hit with the reality that there is no more to be given by those of us that understand what you have said is true. WE ARE the MINORITY in this fight and BTW those gutys at the tea party were criminals/revolutionaries but THEY had the backing of the masses. We don't have the mass needed -yet.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2009, 07:14:32 PM »
Mate its not rocket science. You talk to your mates and get them interested enough for them to talk to their mates.... all write, all make appointments with your local members... that will do it IF you (collectively) drive it....

No one said it would be easy.... or fast.....

Artie, you KNOW I like and respect you but get real man! What do you think we do here? Just sit on our asses and bitch? Hell we can't even get the local gov to do anything responsible. My little town of approx 10,000 is carrying over 40 MILLION dollars debt. Do the math . We have ONE out of FIVE commissioners that has a brain and business sense. The other 4 fools think "spend your wqy out of bankruptcy " is the real deal and know what? the sheeple just eat it up. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! No matter how hard you try.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

artie on edge

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2009, 07:16:03 PM »
ok

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2009, 07:22:04 PM »
Aw,c'mon artie! We AGREE with you as to what needs done but sadly we see the reality of it not succeeding but we (the responsible ones)DO take it seriously and TRY to get the needed change but ,alas, a minority does not get their way. Hmmmm, that's Bs  too, just try being a MINORITY and see how much favoritism the legal system gives you  ::) but that's another can of worms all together.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Ozpilot

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2009, 07:42:09 PM »
Hey Artie, it looks like I've found who I've been looking for!!  Can you please just head on down to Canberra and stop our government doing exactly what you say the US government is doing.  I'm upset that I've put in 10 hard years paying a s#$tload of tax and our new government, that came in about the same time as the change in the US government, has thrown it all away.  From what you're sprouting above, you can go and fix all that for us.   Then you can start throwing rocks at those yanks again - and you won't be doing so from a glass house anymore!!

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2009, 07:46:51 PM »
I'm getting that warm fuzzy feeling.  :P
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2009, 07:47:33 PM »
Oh wait its just the cat....

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2009, 07:56:35 PM »
Hey Artie, it looks like I've found who I've been looking for!!  Can you please just head on down to Canberra and stop our government doing exactly what you say the US government is doing.  I'm upset that I've put in 10 hard years paying a s#$tload of tax and our new government, that came in about the same time as the change in the US government, has thrown it all away.  From what you're sprouting above, you can go and fix all that for us.   Then you can start throwing rocks at those yanks again - and you won't be doing so from a glass house anymore!!
I smell disention in the ozzie ranks!  ;) ;D ;D
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2009, 07:57:43 PM »
some of you walking it will do nothing... and the path needs another Martin Luther King, a really vocal Septic mouthpiece... not some dipshit aussie who cant mind his own business.....

I tend to agree that we need a person as such but for this cause.

Problem. MLK had followers who were ready, able, and willing. They had been thru hell of many kinds and were not gonna take much more.

THIS situation will be far bigger WHEN it boils over cause many of those same people and thier children will join those who were not with that cause and thats what WILL be required. People enmasse demanding the constitution be held up. 

Problem is as mentioned MANY times toooo many people are still thinking its not as bad as it is. So they are content to do nothing. Reality WILL slap a lot of them in the face. Then the "fun" will begin. 

Enough of our troubles. Sounds like someones been called up to bat for the home team.  :-* 

artie on edge

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2009, 08:32:34 PM »
Im very glad to hear words such as is now being used. Its a change from what weve become accustomed to on here.

One small step... and thats good.

I know those steps were already being taken... but a new one is needed everyday. Kudos guys...

Ozpilot, I do lobby my local member, I do write to our elected parlimentarians. I have made appointments to talk over issues with our local polly... Eventually, we (me and people who are doing the same or other things) WILL get our kids home from Afghanistan...

What about you?

Guys I understand that Im not a Septic. I know its none of my business. But I also know that Im NOT CRITISISING you... this is a debate. Only you guys can make a change if you want to. If you dont, then dont... and you know that....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal