Author Topic: Re: blind driving  (Read 8536 times)

artie on edge

Re: blind driving
« on: July 17, 2009, 06:32:53 PM »
gee, hows your health and educations system...... gg:

trojan

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 12:38:51 AM »
Do you want the common delusion or the stark reality :o

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 07:33:00 AM »
Maybe just the version that is given by those with first hand knowledge of the "delusion" or "reality" and not the version from those that have never experienced it but rather have sat back and used media reports and other questionable sources to base their opinion on.  Sources that are not impartial as they should be-our media perhaps,the ratings driven whores that they are. It's easy for someone that has no experience in something to cast stones.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 07:37:10 AM »
Technology such as this is what makes for a better world for all. Why bring into it this health and education crap anyway? I admire the visionaries that come up with this "useless" stuff that later is a part of everyday life. Things like going to the moon were scoffed at also when we had "more important" things to do at the time. LOOK at what our modern life is due to following that dream! I say good for those that do this type of exploration of what CAN be.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Voodoochikin04

• Vip Eye candy Supplier!!
  • VIP
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 08:34:42 AM »
now that is a cool link i posted... not sure why fooking health care and whatnot needs to be brought into it!!!!!  keep that stuff in its respective thread please!
"it's only when you have lost everything, that your free to do anything"

trojan

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 12:57:41 AM »
Maybe just the version that is given by those with first hand knowledge of the "delusion" or "reality" and not the version from those that have never experienced it but rather have sat back and used media reports and other questionable sources to base their opinion on.  Sources that are not impartial as they should be-our media perhaps,the ratings driven whores that they are. It's easy for someone that has no experience in something to cast stones.

Thanks for MAKING my point for me: here we see the reason for that stark reality - conceited willful ignorance ::)

artie on edge

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 03:05:55 AM »
now that is a cool link i posted... not sure why fooking health care and whatnot needs to be brought into it!!!!!  keep that stuff in its respective thread please!

I cant believe you guys are sooo thick.... (in fact im sure you arent.... well some of yau any way...)

Years ago we had an aussie labour govnmt gave $11,000 to the lesbian surfers society to further the theme of dykes on boards....  dont get me wrong..I love dykes...they make great videos..... but gov grants...hello....

Yeah I hear all the rhetoric espoused by you guys for almost anything you want to promote... but reality is...

YOU ARE FARKIN BROKE.......

Now..my financial planning skills tel me that when your income is exceeded by your expenses something has to be prioritised..... SO DONT TELL ME WHERE TO PLACE MY POSTS VOOD.... mate you, along with a lot of your mates have no idea whats happeninin in the US finances ..prolly cause ytou rgment is lying to you..... mate its simple, spend your money where it will fix your problems....then, when they are all fixed.... play with the 'nice stuff' ......

artie on edge

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 03:21:52 AM »
Do you want the common delusion or the stark reality :o

Whats easiest to swallow by the masses? Thats the measure dude... nothing to do with reality....

artie on edge

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 03:25:26 AM »

Sorry, I didnt answer your question.... BECAUSE YOU GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK.... simple enough for you?

Have you ever wondered why your standard of living lags so far behind ours (small lil lump of crap that we are?)....

Perhaps its the attitude of the masses....... or perhaps not....who knows.......

Offline Voodoochikin04

• Vip Eye candy Supplier!!
  • VIP
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 08:49:59 AM »
get fxxking real artie.. you think i can just march up to capitol hill and demand that my government gets its act together and start spending money where its needed?  where the fxxk are you from? come here and try it MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  dont tell me im ignorant of my own society, im not!!! but i have zero say in where my governemtn spends its money... now i posted a thread about blind people driving buggies... not about health care!!!  so yea i will tell ya to keep it out of my blind people driving buggy thread.

my standard of living? i live in a nice 3 bedroom 2 bath house, with plenty of toys, and several cars that are above sub standard!!!.. i have a camper that sits by a lake, and i have a steady job.. so how is that a poor standard of living? get real!!!!!!!
AND BTW!!!!!  MY EXSPENSES DO NOT EXCEED MY INCOME AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 08:53:25 AM by Voodoochikin04 »
"it's only when you have lost everything, that your free to do anything"

artie on edge

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 10:16:41 AM »
a quote for ya..."there is none so blind as he who will not see....."...... deal with it Voods.......

If you wont deal with Capitol hill.... no one can.....

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 10:21:26 AM »
Sounds like Voodoo is living in reality to me.

I agree with all the negatives that you point out about our govt Artie.  They are living waaaaay beyond their means.  The funny thing is you Aussies have been giving us hell for not liking Obama and where he is taking the nation (I didn't like where Bush took it either), and now your criticizing us for not doing something about it.   Priceless.  :-\

It looks like we will be a third world nation by the end of Obama's term, and I am going to be laughing my ass off at the dumbfxxk's who supported him and are wondering where to get food.

artie on edge

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2009, 10:37:04 AM »
I know Eng, and its relatively easy to deal with issues when your total population is less than 22 mill. I guess my point (very subtley put... ::)) is that only you guys can do something about these issues...

How would your national debt look if ALL expensive feel good programs funding was directed at the issues that are real? Such as education and health? Thats why I mentioned the Lesbian Surfers grant... teh country was up in arms (lots of small voices making a BIG noise...people like Voods) and the gov backed down (on that one anyway).

People like Voods arent living in the real world if HIS income doesnt exceed HIS expenses..but .. oh yeah... as a nation you are broke.... but it'll be ok because what can I do about the Gov?

Specs had 7 of his neighbours forclosed recently... is this a case of fxxk you jack...im allright?  Thats why I say you guys ARE smarter than that..... you need to add all your voices together... and this goes back to it being easier with (only) 22 mill.... it isnt easy... that point IS conceded....

trojan

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2009, 12:28:10 PM »
It looks like we will be a third world nation by the end of Obama's term, and I am going to be laughing my ass off at the dumbfxxk's who supported him and are wondering where to get food.

no you wont, you'll be living in a third world country ;D

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2009, 05:10:23 PM »
Our whole problem arises from the common theme of career politicians that pander to those that have their handout looking for the free ride-in effect the voting majority. It is a politically calculated thing that increases the numbers of the  "what you gonna give me" to the point that there is no stopping it. WE,the people, that are successful and self reliant are the MINORITY here!  We,the successful,those that are the backbone of the US  are in no position to change anything. Now ,artie,how do you propose  we start getting people to realize that the free ride is a ride to ruin? THAT'S the question to me anyway.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 05:11:57 PM by Masterfabr »
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal