Author Topic: For my centrist thinking friends  (Read 3360 times)

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: For my centrist thinking friends
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 07:40:21 AM »
NW Georgia>> carpet capital of world.  Dalton Ga has nearly 50% Hispanic population, mostly illegal.  Had a hugh chicken processer here in town get busted a few years back.  As part of their fine they have to help fund raids on other business'.  That business had to know cause several workers had same ID, never spoke english, couldn't drive legally and the business would shuttle them to work in a bus. 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

trojan

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 06:28:40 PM »
Get me a waiver from the IRS and the state and the local agencies etc. and I'll be GLAD to not pay them.

Weak spineless bastard! Pussy... Man up.... it's called civil DISOBEDIENCE for a reason...

Waiver.... sheesh. No wonder you always want to blame the victim and NEVER have a solution to the predicament....

trojan

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2009, 08:39:42 PM »
If they KNOWINGLY hire or choose to just turn an obviously blind eye to the fact they should be punished/fined/jailed in some fashion proportionate to the level of the offense. When OFFICIALS are turning a blind eye then I think a double penalty is appropriate.

"IF..." sheeesh... how about knowing or not? Would putting the responsibility in the employers hands and enforcing it go a long way towards fixing your perceived problem? Is it not just another example of evidence of the inherent corruption in the "no responsibility" government and bureaucracy? How about just accepting nothing will change by just talking about it? Is Adam Kokesh a nutter or a man of action? (I refrain from using the word Patriot as the Bush tyranny sullied its meaning)

At least we can agree greed is the problem.... An ironic thing about the "greed is good" meme is that in the movie, Gordon Gecko was an expression of the Antichrist, but many God fearing folk ate it up - still do. That and the "Reaganomics" meme which is essentially the same thing.

Offline Voodoochikin04

• Vip Eye candy Supplier!!
  • VIP
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2009, 11:34:11 PM »
around here, alot of the illegals buy ss numbers or whatever, and pay taxes through that name.  funny thing, at ibp / tyson, most of the illegals that work there have false ss numbers and papers, and pay taxes, yet every so often the feds come in and deport them..   why not put that effort into non tax paying illegals?
"it's only when you have lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2009, 11:50:25 PM »
They're still illegal.  Doesn't matter if they pay taxes or not.

I always liked the idea of losing the income tax system and just raising the sales tax to 20-30%.  Then it doesn't matter who you are or how you got here.  Money isn't any good unless you spend it.  With the sales tax system, the rich would finally pay their share instead of hiding out in tax shelters and loopholes.  The illegals would also be paying their share...
This post has been edited due to content.

tone

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2009, 04:40:43 AM »

I always liked the idea of losing the income tax system and just raising the sales tax to 20-30%.  Then it doesn't matter who you are or how you got here.  Money isn't any good unless you spend it.

what if you have got lots of money and spend it in another country

tone

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2009, 04:48:52 AM »
put the employers in jail if they done take out the tax and compo insurance on their employees
and police it

Offline jsbm

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2009, 06:00:52 AM »
The way I see it, weather your the employee or the employer it's still tax evasion, fine them and lock'em up.

I agree voodoo and put a tax on everything. Here in FL essential goods like milk, bread, and tp are not taxed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal